Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

8th worst run club in the UK

+5
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
MartinBWFC
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

218th worst run club in the UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 20:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blackburn are never short of eggs though. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

228th worst run club in the UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Thu Jul 30 2015, 21:36

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

For the Umpteenth time I repeat myself ...... any regular business run this way would have been bankrupt years ago and the management fired years back.  For some unknown reason Phil and his cronies keep drawing nice paychecks. Imagine Big Eddie opening the paper to see us 8th on the list. Wouldn't any normal person be pissed off ?

The only hope for us is to be sold which is long overdue IMO.

238th worst run club in the UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Fri Jul 31 2015, 06:22

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm guessing the only reason Blackburn are higher on this list than us is that they fell short of complying with FFP and we somehow didn't.
You've gotta say, they aren't doing bad compared to us, which is depressing considering how crap things were looking for them when they had Steve Kean and it didn't look like Venkys would ever get rid of him. 
At least they've got a few players that are top quality at this level. It seemed ridiculous when they paid £8m for Rhodes but he really is fantastic. I bet eight million is more than we've spent on countless players over three years, yet they definitely got better value for money.

248th worst run club in the UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Fri Jul 31 2015, 16:58

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Now to rub salt in the wounds, the club have spent 2 million quid saved from lifeline/goldline on a new state of the art scoreboard, so that's alreet then, CUNTS.

258th worst run club in the UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Fri Jul 31 2015, 17:55

MartinBWFC wrote:Now to rub salt in the wounds, the club have spent 2 million quid saved from lifeline/goldline on a new state of the art scoreboard, so that's alreet then, CUNTS.

Get fooked

I hope that's not true. What's theft point if a score board without a team able to fucking score

268th worst run club in the UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Fri Jul 31 2015, 19:26

MartinBWFC wrote:Now to rub salt in the wounds, the club have spent 2 million quid saved from lifeline/goldline on a new state of the art scoreboard, so that's alreet then, CUNTS.

Given the amount that a few of us on here have contributed to that particular financial black hole over the last thirty years, I reckon they should name it the "Bolton Nuts - Thankyou Dickheads Scoreboard."

278th worst run club in the UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Fri Aug 07 2015, 18:15

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Apparently that scoreboard is being paid for by sponsers and not directly out of the clubs funds. Of course there was a cost savings by having our side of the scoreboard never go past zero or one.  Less LED lights in it....
:facepalm:

288th worst run club in the UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Fri Aug 07 2015, 19:51

terenceanne wrote:Apparently that scoreboard is being paid for by sponsers and not directly out of the clubs funds. Of course there was a cost savings by having our side of the scoreboard never go past zero or one.  Less LED lights in it....

According to the clubs officials website it has come from the lottery funds they have saved up.

298th worst run club in the UK - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th worst run club in the UK Fri Aug 07 2015, 19:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
terenceanne wrote:Apparently that scoreboard is being paid for by sponsers and not directly out of the clubs funds. Of course there was a cost savings by having our side of the scoreboard never go past zero or one.  Less LED lights in it....

According to the clubs officials website it has come from the lottery funds they have saved up.
How a business benefits from a charity fund is really beyond belief!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum