Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twat Comeuppance

+4
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Twat Comeuppance Empty Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 20:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In a day when the modern footballer always gets what he wants no matter how many people he pisses on along the way, it's nice to see that one footballer has been firmly put in his place.

Saido Berahino of West Brom has been hankering after a move to Spurs for nearly 6 months now, despite his Chairman saying he was not for sale and definitely not going anyway. Berahino says he wants to better himself at a bigger club, but we all know that is code for a bigger pay packet.

And of course Berahino has now publically slagged the club off and vowed never to play for West Brom while Jeremy Pearce is Chairman.

Every credit to West Brom for taking this stance and I hope Berahino rots in the reserves for a couple of years.

Twat!

2Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 20:30

So you read a story and are running with it.

What actually happened behind the scenes could be completely different. Like his management saying if spurs bid x amount then you can go. Spurs bid x amount but they hold out for more. In which case a gentlemans agreement has been broken and he is right to be disappointed.

3Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 20:38

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:So you read a story and are running with it.

What actually happened behind the scenes could be completely different. Like his management saying if spurs bid x amount then you can go.  Spurs bid x amount but they hold out for more.  In which case a gentlemans agreement has been broken and he is right to be disappointed.  

Berahino strikes me as a stroppy, greedy pillock who'd shit all over the club that made him to get to the top.

Might be wrong, but like Nat, far from sympathetic.

4Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 20:41

Yeah but again, do YOU know for sure 100% what has gone on behind the scenes........

Thought not

He was out of order for tweeting like he did but west brom have form from what ive read of reneging on deals

5Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 20:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Yeah but again, do YOU know for sure 100% what has gone on behind the scenes........

Thought not

He was out of order for tweeting like he did but west brom have form from what ive read of reneging on deals

I'll take Pearce's word over the little shit's word.

6Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 20:48

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Yeah but again, do YOU know for sure 100% what has gone on behind the scenes........

Thought not

You do that

7Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 20:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

You do that

Are you having an internet breakdown Johnny, you don't seem your normal simple self?

8Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 20:52

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

F
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Thought not

Who's pearce?

9Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 20:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Pearce not the WBA Chairman?

10Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 20:53

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thought not

So presumably Johnny you only ever form opinions on these matters when you're 100% in the know about what's actually gone on.

Out of interest, what are your thoughts on Michael Ricketts, Johan Elmander, Nigel Reo Coker, Alan Stubbs?

11Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 20:58

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

You do that

Are you having an internet breakdown Johnny, you don't seem your normal simple self?

No

12Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 20:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see WBA letting his run out his contract in the reserves until the window opens again in January. Slagging off the Chairman on Twitter is akin to biting the hand that feeds you. He was happy to sign a contract and take the generous wages on offer when he was relatively unknown.

13Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 20:59

doffcocker wrote:

Thought not

So presumably Johnny you only ever form opinions on these matters when you're 100% in the know about what's actually gone on.

Out of interest, what are your thoughts on Michael Ricketts, Johan Elmander, Nigel Reo Coker, Alan Stubbs?

Im going off rumours i have heard in the past and also his tweet regarding how he was treated

Is that ok with you. Or am i not toeing the line and agreeing with popular opinion. Shit. Ban me quick

14Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 21:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Is Pearce not the WBA Chairman?

No, jeremy peace is

15Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 21:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Thought not

Im going off rumours i have heard in the past and also his tweet regarding how he was treated

Is that ok with you.  Or am i not toeing the line and agreeing with popular opinion.  Shit.  Ban me quick
Very Happy

16Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 21:13

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Didn't they have a similar problem with Odemwingie? If I remember correctly they didn't stand any messing with him either.
I wonder if Mr Gartside would have had the plums to do the same? Jay Jay Okocha and the covert camera anyone?

17Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 21:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

No, jeremy peace is

My apologies.

18Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 21:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

No, jeremy peace is

My apologies.

:tongue2:

19Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 21:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
I wonder if Mr Gartside would have had the plums to do the same? Jay Jay Okocha and the covert camera anyone?

People seem to worship Okocha, but forget that interview on Football Focus with Garth Crookes where he basically touted himself to the highest bidder.

20Twat Comeuppance Empty Re: Twat Comeuppance Tue Sep 01 2015, 21:30

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Okocha had about a dozen good games when he was with us. It was enough to get him 2nd best Wanderers legend. Not fit to lace Worthington's boots in my book though.
Now he was quality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum