Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's England Saturday!

+5
Chairmanda
scottjames30
boltonbonce
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81It's England Saturday! - Page 5 Empty Re: It's England Saturday! Tue Sep 08 2015, 21:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You sound like Mrs Doyle.

82It's England Saturday! - Page 5 Empty Re: It's England Saturday! Tue Sep 08 2015, 21:34

lol!

83It's England Saturday! - Page 5 Empty Re: It's England Saturday! Tue Sep 08 2015, 23:22

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't like putting our players down but just one World Cup goal means that he's still a long way off Bobby and Gary.

84It's England Saturday! - Page 5 Empty Re: It's England Saturday! Tue Sep 08 2015, 23:37

Copper Dragon wrote:I don't like putting our players down but just one World Cup goal means that he's still a long way off Bobby and Gary.

Agreed.

Can you ever remember a goal he's scored for England where you went "Wow! Brilliant that!"

I can't.

They just play more internationals now and that's how he's got the record.

Fair play to him but he ain't no Greaves, Lineker or Owen - truly inspirational players who changed games.

He's a clothes horse for various mega-corporations who got hyped into the national team at an early age.

He was always going to break the record.

Messi or Rooney - are they really in the same bracket.......?

85It's England Saturday! - Page 5 Empty Re: It's England Saturday! Tue Sep 08 2015, 23:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

86It's England Saturday! - Page 5 Empty Re: It's England Saturday! Tue Sep 08 2015, 23:52

My brother in law got dropped on his head as a 3 month old and used to eat crayons at school and take his pants off regularly as a result. (Right up to his final year at Secondary School - when he was 14.)

He now lives in a hostel and collects Pokemon cards.

His speech at my wife's other brother's wedding was more inspired and insightful than that shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum