Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+34
Leeds_Trotter
Moses Gate
wessy
gloswhite
Sluffy
xmiles
KillerGorilla
Mr Magoo
luckyPeterpiper
Bolton Nuts
Bollotom2014
simsamsuk
terenceanne
scottjames30
okocha
JAH
Barryjw
observer
wanderlust
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
Keegan
FullofSprite
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
Copper Dragon
Norpig
Boggersbelief
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 50]

21Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 15:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should get rid of spearing and fucking dervite

22Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 16:00

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:Sordell anyone? Thought not  Very Happy

I think Huddersfield may be his destination.

23Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 16:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought he joined PNe?

24Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 16:08

Norpig wrote:i see Breaders has been having a pop at his best mate Iles again  Laughing

The bastard's just banned me.

25Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 16:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Norpig wrote:i see Breaders has been having a pop at his best mate Iles again  Laughing

The bastard's just banned me.
 seriously? Is he allowed to do that? He is stealing a living though, i could do the same - check twitter and say maybe and not sure to all the questions he's been asked

26Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 16:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who is that original angry dad?

27Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 16:23

It's me Scott.

And to Mr Pig, he can do what he likes apparently.

I think calling him a moron was a step too far.

I stand by it though.   Very Happy

28Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 16:25

Oh yeah, and I don't think this helped:

"Very few (if any) Bolton fans still have any trust in Gartside and his shady dealings behind closed doors.

When we were riding high on the hog, you couldn't get Gartside's face out of the media - he was everywhere, be it suggesting idiot moves such as inviting The Old Firm to join the Prem, setting up a two-tier Premier League or banging on about having a fax in his pocket about the Rivaldo transfer nonsense.

But now that his mis-management of the club's affairs has seen us get to the point where we have to take out what is in business terms a "pay-day loan", the man's nowhere to be seen.

"Don't worry, we're fine - it's not even real debt!" he used to say when asked about it.

Well what's he saying now?

Nothing.

But that's probably because the people who are supposed to be asking him the probing questions about where all the money's gone, why we're staring into the abyss and what the plan is beyond hoping that someone comes in and buys the club, are instead busy writing articles telling us what a great job he's done and how we should all be thanking the man.

And any "professional" journalist who tells us that he's "nipping off to the bog to make some phone calls" is not to be taken seriously in my book.

Marc Iles is simply an extension of Gartside's PR machine and nothing more."

That lasted about three seconds then it disappeared and my account got binned.

Fuck 'em! Mickey Mouse rag......  Very Happy

29Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 16:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lol!

30Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 16:57

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Iles is a journalistic genius, his live blog is just as Breaders has described, a load of shite from twitter, and he's a mouthpiece for the club and fans, fking stealing a living.

31Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 17:45

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Apparently had a loan bid for Anthony Stokes turned down.

32Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 17:58

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

The way I heard it is that we wanted celtic to pay most of his wages while he's here (obviously) and they basically said, "piss off we may as well fucking keep him then".

33Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 18:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So I take it no more signings then?

34Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 18:22

We can sign loan players again next week, can't we?

35Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 18:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah

36Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 18:52

Andy Kellett to Wigan 3 year deal.

37Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 18:54

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

When is the loan window open until?

38Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 19:27

Not 100% but I think it opens next week and stays open 'til the end of November.

But don't quote me on that.

39Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 19:30

Breadman wrote:Not 100% but I think it opens next week and stays open 'til the end of November.

But don't quote me on that.
Correct. 10 points. 

Sorry for quoting you.

40Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 01 2015, 19:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

selling Kellett is a big mistake in my eyes, the lad has potential, United were keen to have a look at him last season and we are letting him go  Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum