Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Things that irritate the shit out of you

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+38
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
wessy
Danno
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Bolton Rebirth
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
Sluffy
Lard Lad
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
okocha
Lever ender
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Numpty 28723
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
Biggie
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Emma Jansen 1
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
Bollotom2014
Chairmanda
doffcocker
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
42 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 50]

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

The sound of people eating is my big irritation. If I'm sat near to someone who's eating crisps I boil up inside and get the urge to kick the shit out of them, but I just have to remind myself that these are my children and that just wouldn't be right.

It's not just the crunchy foods though. Even when people eat with their mouths closed, I can hear the food churning round in their gob and it really gets to me. Doesn't take long for the red mist to descend and if I don't get away from the noise I will lose my shit.

I looked it up, just to check I'm not a freak with issues and I think I have misophonia. Yes, there's an actual name for this sort of thing.

Do you have any major irritations that piss you off so much that you could explode?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Loads. Main one is twats with mobile phones.

Yes, it's a phone. Everyone has one. You're not cool because you can ring your mum and tell her about your pointless day at work.

If anyone I'm with starts talking about their phone I tell 'em to fuck off and find themselves a life.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People you phone who don't answer and don't return your call!!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:People you phone who don't answer and don't return your call!!!

Stop fucking hounding me then.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:People you phone who don't answer and don't return your call!!!

Stop fucking hounding me then.
Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People that follow the crowd. Probably why 90% of the population irritates me

Guest


Guest

Selfie sticks and any wanker that uses one.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Tossers on airplanes who recline their seat into my space behind them as soon as they sit down.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fat bastards on planes that get annoyed when I recline my seat.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Tossers on airplanes who recline their seat into my space behind them as soon as they sit down.
I'm quite the opposite to this one.

Once you recline your seat back then you will have the same space again!

Whoever designed those fucking key lock things wants a bloody good twatting!!!

Now i'm angry!

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Fat bastards on planes that get annoyed when I recline my seat.

I've just got off a plane this morning. Was it you ,you  pointless tosser  sat in front of me?

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bwfc1958 wrote:The sound of people eating is my big irritation. If I'm sat near to someone who's eating crisps I boil up inside and get the urge to kick the shit out of them, but I just have to remind myself that these are my children and that just wouldn't be right.

It's not just the crunchy foods though. Even when people eat with their mouths closed, I can hear the food churning round in their gob and it really gets to me. Doesn't take long for the red mist to descend and if I don't get away from the noise I will lose my shit.

I looked it up, just to check I'm not a freak with issues and I think I have misophonia. Yes, there's an actual name for this sort of thing.

Do you have any major irritations that piss you off so much that you could explode?

With you all the way on this one - the noises people make when they're eating has always annoyed the fuck out of me as well. Not just with their mouths but the repeated bashing of spoons on the dish as they scrape up every last morsel. 

Makes me feel a whole lot better knowing it's officially one of them there 'syndromes'.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cyclists who think it's okay to use the pavement as a cycle path.

Had a confrontation with another one a few days ago,who calmly informed me that I was in his way.

I will not be addressed in that way by fat blokes in lycra.

I gave him my considered opinion regarding fat blokes in lycra and moved on. Things that irritate the shit out of you 148

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Selfie sticks and any wanker that uses one.

You've gone up in my estimations

Guest


Guest

Blokes with top knots, and beards - hipsters basically.

Apparently the man braid is about to be the new trend -

Things that irritate the shit out of you Article-0-1545FA61000005DC-750_634x704

Get fucked.

Guest


Guest

At least it gives you something to get a grip on (like the seam on an American football) whilst you're punching them in the face and shouting "You...look...like...a...mass...ive....knob....head!"

Guest


Guest

Anyroad, back on topic....

This is irritating me a bit:

Things that irritate the shit out of you 151001063219-hurricane-joaquin-category-3-00002703-large-169

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Fat bastards on planes that get annoyed when I recline my seat.
Good job you're not off to Dominican Republic tomorrow then Very Happy

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Anyroad, back on topic....

This is irritating me a bit:

Things that irritate the shit out of you 151001063219-hurricane-joaquin-category-3-00002703-large-169
It's all good mate, just a shower today, nothing to worry about.

Guest


Guest

Good stuff, cheers Mart.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 50]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum