Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Leeds

+13
Bolton Nuts
Chairmanda
doffcocker
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
wanderlust
Norpig
simsamsuk
karlypants
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Bolton 1-1 Leeds - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Leeds Sun Oct 25 2015, 12:27

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

wanderlust wrote:Better result and performance than I expected TBH. Sure we lack quality but we've known that all along and considering we expected to be fighting for survival since before the season began I don't think there are any surprises in our position.

This week, Lennon would actually be right in saying there were some positives (for a change) 
Prince has to stop diving in and he'll become a good player, Casado apparently played well and collectively we managed to hang on for a draw when historically we have capitulated at the last. Nice to see Vela back and Amoebi did really well for a monocellular organism.
Wow. That is a very highbrow joke for a football forum. Very Happy

82Bolton 1-1 Leeds - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Leeds Sun Oct 25 2015, 14:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Better result and performance than I expected TBH. Sure we lack quality but we've known that all along and considering we expected to be fighting for survival since before the season began I don't think there are any surprises in our position.

This week, Lennon would actually be right in saying there were some positives (for a change) 
Prince has to stop diving in and he'll become a good player, Casado apparently played well and collectively we managed to hang on for a draw when historically we have capitulated at the last. Nice to see Vela back and Amoebi did really well for a monocellular organism.
Wow. That is a very highbrow joke for a football forum. Very Happy
Sorry. A bit crap too. I'll try to keep it to myself next time.

83Bolton 1-1 Leeds - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Leeds Sun Oct 25 2015, 14:08

If he ever got arrested, they couldn't put him in with someone else because he'd need a single cell.

(Wow, that's poor even for me.)

84Bolton 1-1 Leeds - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Leeds Sun Oct 25 2015, 21:34

Ive obviously missed a few days and news stories. Only just watched the 25 seconds we got on the football league show. What are leeds doing hiring that fat prick as there manager. Well to be honest i absolutely hate leeds and cant stand him either so maybe they are a match made in heaven. Utter twats. And come on prince. Your a professional footballer. When your chasing a man back you dont put your hand on him you (nat mode) utter lightweight ponce bellend.

Maybe league 1 will do for us what we was hoping the championship would when we got relegated from the prem

85Bolton 1-1 Leeds - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Leeds Mon Oct 26 2015, 09:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:If he ever got arrested, they couldn't put him in with someone else because he'd need a single cell.

(Wow, that's poor even for me.)
A man after my own heart!

Did you know he only ended up being a footballer after he failed his maths GCE?

Apparently he multiplied by dividing.

Then he had to explain it to his parents on his cell phone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum