Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preston 0-0 Bolton

+14
Bwfc1958
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
simsamsuk
Jack Russell
doffcocker
rammywhite
wanderlust
Numpty 28723
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 29 2015, 11:04

You are an irrelevance.

Massive difference.

22Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 29 2015, 11:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Must be why you reply so fast and try your damned hardest to wind me up Very Happy

23Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 29 2015, 11:12

Yeah, that'd be it.....obviously.

Anyway, stop trying to spoil another thread with your puerile bollocks.

It's not fair on everybody else.

24Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 29 2015, 11:12

simsamsuk

simsamsuk
David Ngog
David Ngog

heart says 2-0 to us but head says 2-0 to them, (i hate my head sometimes Sad )

Last edited by simsamsuk on Thu Oct 29 2015, 11:19; edited 1 time in total

25Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 29 2015, 11:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Yeah, that'd be it.....obviously.

Anyway, stop trying to spoil another thread with your puerile bollocks.

It's not fair on everybody else.

The fucking irony of the things you say is hilarious

26Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 29 2015, 12:15

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Been a long time since somebody started a Most Annoying thread.

Just tryna deflect the bitching onto a separate thread of course, not just doing the rounds with my shit spoon.

27Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 29 2015, 12:32

Pretty pessimistic on this one to be honest, I don't know a huge amount about Preston except for Daniel Johnson (ex Villa) is a big threat from midfield we need to give him some special attention. A point would probably be a good result in the grand scheme of things but if we don't start winning games soon we won't get out of this mess.

If Vela's back on the bench I'm getting hold of White84 to make a Lennon out bedsheet.

28Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 29 2015, 13:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we'll prove too good for them

29Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 29 2015, 13:20

You curse us every time you say that, I'm holding you personally responsible if we lose.

30Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 29 2015, 13:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:You curse us every time you say that, I'm holding you personally responsible if we lose.

I'll be right one of these days.
Got a good feeling about this one

31Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 29 2015, 14:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:You curse us every time you say that, I'm holding you personally responsible if we lose.

I'll be right one of these days.
Got a good feeling about this one
Perhaps if you tried predicting a loss we might win for a change?

32Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 29 2015, 14:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not breadman

There are enough people on here who happily predict a Bolton loss week in week out

33Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 29 2015, 14:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've predicted a draw, let's hope something better comes of it. :pray:

34Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 29 2015, 15:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's on SKY, I think I might watch it.

35Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 29 2015, 19:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll win.

36Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Fri Oct 30 2015, 08:56

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I was confident we would win this until I went to bed last night. I had this horrible nightmare in which we got hammered 5-1. I hope it was a really bad dream and not a premonition.

So, my conscious mind says 3-1 to Bolton and my unconscious mind says 5-1 to Preston.

Let's hope I make more sense when I'm awake.

37Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Fri Oct 30 2015, 12:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'll have to have a few bob on the 5-1 on the off chance. Might get decent odds.

38Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Fri Oct 30 2015, 12:49

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:You'll have to have a few bob on the 5-1 on the off chance. Might get decent odds.
Don't like to bet against us. I don't want to be sat watching the match hoping we lose.

39Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Fri Oct 30 2015, 16:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Golden Goals v Preston:

40Preston 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Preston 0-0 Bolton Sat Oct 31 2015, 01:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Preston North End v Bolton

SETTING THE SCENE
Bolton Wanderers travel to Deepdale on Saturday evening as they take on Preston North End in front of the Sky cameras.

Neil Lennon goes head-to-head on the touchline against his former Leicester City team-mate Simon Grayson as the two sides clash for the first time since the Whites Play-Off Final victory over the Lilywhites back in 2001.

While Wanderers will be seeking a first away win this season, hosts Preston are yet to win at home in the league, ensuring both sides will be keen to end their respective records in this Halloween encounter.

TEAM NEWS
Gary Madine should be available despite coming off against with concussion against Leeds United, but Mark Davies remains a doubt for Saturday’s trip to Deepdale having also limped off last weekend.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prince-Desire Gouano is missing through suspension while Dean Moxey is unlikely to feature as he continues to battle an ongoing toe injury.

Stephen Dobbie and Tom Walker are also doubtful, but Emile Heskey, Francesco Pisano and Jay Spearing could all come back into contention.

Elsewhere, Zach Clough (shoulder) and Wellington Silva (hamstring) remains a long-term absentee.

LAST PRESTON XI (v Brighton & Hove Albion, D0-0)
Pickford, Vermijl (Huntington 86), Cunningham, Wright, Woods, Johnson, Gallagher, Browne, Reach, Doyle (Garner 66), Hugill.

ONE TO WATCH
Having helped Preston North End win promotion to the Sky Bet Championship via the League One play-offs last year, midfielder Daniel Johnson has enjoyed a fine start to the current campaign with the Lilywhites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Leading goalscorer for Simon Grayson’s side so far this season with six goals in all competitions, the midfielder’s form since joining Preston back in January has earned him a Mob Sport Rising Star of the Year award nomination at the 2015 MBNA Northwest Football Awards, alongside Wanderers’ Zach Clough.

Starting his career with Aston Villa, enjoyed loan stints with Yeovil Town, Chesterfield and Oldham Athletic prior to his move to Deepdale – firing eight goals to aid Preston’s promotion push.

60 Second Press Conference:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum