Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Breakfast Thread

+13
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Mr Magoo
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
karlypants
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

141The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sun Nov 22 2015, 14:50

2 mini bagels for me. & coffee of course

142The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 14:00

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

cold seafood pancakes with cheese sauce, green beans, carrot mash; apple strudel and soured cream

143The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 14:08

Chairmanda wrote:cold seafood pancakes with cheese sauce, green beans, carrot mash; apple strudel and soured cream
for breakfast?  are you mad?  i had coffee, very strong coffee!  I feel like i have had 6 red bulls!

144The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 14:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:cold seafood pancakes with cheese sauce, green beans, carrot mash; apple strudel and soured cream
Did you eat that for a bet? Shocked

145The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 14:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was on the road for lots of last week so missed the gym and it was my birthday so got wined and dined a lot and given chocolate and booze - net result = 3 kilos weight gain and the beginnings of a tyre. 
Consequently I'm dieting this week as I'm determined to lose that weight before it gets comfortable.

Breakfast will be a fry up every day until the weight comes off i.e. bacon, eggs, mushrooms - and I may risk a tomato although I know they're a bit carby. 

Started on Saturday evening with a large lamb kebab (salad dressed with lemon juice and chilli sauce) and have hardly touched carbs since. Already in ketosis and have dropped almost 2kg in 3 days but will continue until the end of the week as I know some of the loss will be retained water despite drinking buckets of the stuff.

Then back to the low carb maintenance diet to keep it off.

146The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 14:22

wanderlust wrote:Was on the road for lots of last week so missed the gym and it was my birthday so got wined and dined a lot and given chocolate and booze - net result = 3 kilos weight gain and the beginnings of a tyre. 
Consequently I'm dieting this week as I'm determined to lose that weight before it gets comfortable.

Breakfast will be a fry up every day until the weight comes off i.e. bacon, eggs, mushrooms - and I may risk a tomato although I know they're a bit carby. 

Started on Saturday evening with a large lamb kebab (salad dressed with lemon juice and chilli sauce) and have hardly touched carbs since. Already in ketosis and have dropped almost 2kg in 3 days but will continue until the end of the week as I know some of the loss will be retained water despite drinking buckets of the stuff.

i've made the first step, i've downloaded one of these couch to 10k apps.  it sets out a plan and to be fair it looks pretty good.  gonna start it next week

147The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 14:22

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
see what I had for dinner last night. it was also breakfast this morning, with the addition of the word "cold"

148The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 14:23

Chairmanda wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
see what I had for dinner last night. it was also breakfast this morning, with the addition of the word "cold"
Smile

149The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 14:24

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Was on the road for lots of last week so missed the gym and it was my birthday so got wined and dined a lot and given chocolate and booze - net result = 3 kilos weight gain and the beginnings of a tyre. 

i've made the first step, i've downloaded one of these couch to 10k apps.  it sets out a plan and to be fair it looks pretty good.  gonna start it next week
wow, starting our health kick before new year, you are both inspirations!

150The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 14:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Couch to 10k?

151The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 14:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like to keep things simple. Crunchy Nut Cornflakes,or Shredded Wheat with honey every morning for me.
Don't think I could face soured cream at breakfast though Manda. The sour face in the shaving mirror is enough.

152The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 15:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote: The sour face in the shaving mirror is enough.
I thought you we're trying to get in to the festive spirit Bonce!

The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Santa_bike_420-420x0

153The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 15:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not yet.
The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Li-620-scrooge-cp-7608083

154The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 15:36

Now I'm back "Living La Vida Partridge", I had this today:

The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 20151110

And very nice it was too.

155The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 16:07

Breadman wrote:Now I'm back "Living La Vida Partridge", I had this today:

The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 20151110

And very nice it was too.

You at a premier inn breaders? What resteraunt had it got attached? I like most of them but the table table ones are always shite for some reason.

156The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 16:11

wanderlust wrote:Couch to 10k?

Its basically an app that will train you from doing nothing to being able to do 10k in 13 weeks. For example; werk 1 day 1 is a 30 minute exercise. 5 minute brisk walk to warm up. Then alternating between 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for 20 minutes and then a 5 minute brisk walk to cool down. It increases steadily everyday and also plays your music for you but tells you when to walk jog etc....

You do three days a week so thought i would give it a go.

157The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 16:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Its basically an app that will train you from doing nothing to being able to do 10k in 13 weeks.  For example; werk 1 day 1 is a 30 minute exercise.  5 minute brisk walk to warm up.  Then alternating between 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for 20 minutes and then a 5 minute brisk walk to cool down.  It increases steadily everyday and also plays your music for you but tells you when to walk jog etc....

So you're going to do the running and I'm going to eat the fried breakfasts every day?

Deal!

158The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 16:29

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Its basically an app that will train you from doing nothing to being able to do 10k in 13 weeks.  For example; werk 1 day 1 is a 30 minute exercise.  5 minute brisk walk to warm up.  Then alternating between 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for 20 minutes and then a 5 minute brisk walk to cool down.  It increases steadily everyday and also plays your music for you but tells you when to walk jog etc....

So you're going to do the running and I'm going to eat the fried breakfasts every day?

Deal!

Deal Smile

159The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 16:53

Yeah, it's a Premier Inn with a Beefeater attached.

I'm back home now but I'll be heading back down there next week.

Does anyone know if there's anything to do in Corby other than watching sheep, because on first inspection it looks boring?

(Not you, Magoo!)

160The Breakfast Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 17:05

Breadman wrote:Yeah, it's a Premier Inn with a Beefeater attached.

I'm back home now but I'll be heading back down there next week.

Does anyone know if there's anything to do in Corby other than watching sheep, because on first inspection it looks boring?

(Not you, Magoo!)

The beefeater ones are the best ones Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum