Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Breakfast Thread

+13
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Mr Magoo
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
karlypants
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

161The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 17:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fried egg and beans on the same plate.

No. Evil or Very Mad

162The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 17:12

boltonbonce wrote:Fried egg and beans on the same plate.

No. Evil or Very Mad

Where are you supposed to put them then?

In a cup?

163The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 17:12

Hell yeah.

164The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 17:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

No. Evil or Very Mad

In a cup?
Use the sausage as a breakwater!!!

165The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 17:13

Hell yeah was meant for bonce. I agree with you breaders.

166The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 17:16

I hate this site sometimes.

Because now, I'm going to have to ask them to put my beans in a cup next week just so I can take another picture and stick it on here.

And they will think I'm strange.....

167The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 17:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:

No. Evil or Very Mad

In a cup?
Use the sausage as a breakwater!!!
Might work. Very Happy

168The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 17:17

I put beans on first and everything else on top so you can fit more on.

169The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 17:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know I have said it in the past but a fried egg and beans just don't go together although funnily enough I like  beans with scrambled egg.

I don't mind tinned toms though! Very Happy

Oh and Breadders if this is the buffet breakfast, why the frig have you got 2 sausages and only one rasher of bacon? Evil or Very Mad

170The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 17:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I hate this site sometimes.

Because now, I'm going to have to ask them to put my beans in a cup next week just so I can take another picture and stick it on here.

And they will think I'm strange.....
They probably sussed that when you walked in. Smile
The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Stock-photo-20908657-businessman-walking-with-briefcase-without-pants-on

171The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 17:21

karlypants wrote:

Weirdo

172The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 17:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You seem to have your big round plate there as well! Laughing

173The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 17:22

karlypants wrote:I know I have said it in the past but a fried egg and beans just don't go together although funnily enough I like  beans with scrambled egg.

Oh and Breadders if this is the buffet breakfast, why the frig have you got 2 sausages and only one rasher of bacon? Evil or Very Mad

He ate 4 rashers before taking the picture is the only worthy answer i hope.

174The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 17:24

I honestly saw the "All you can eat for £8.75" sign and punched the air.

But my bottle went when it came to ordering.

I get laughed at enough by strangers so I'm not giving 'em any ammo.

175The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 17:27

Breadman wrote:I honestly saw the "All you can eat for £8.75" sign and punched the air.

But my bottle went when it came to ordering.

I get laughed at enough by strangers so I'm not giving 'em any ammo.

Shit when they ask you to order it. Buffet breakfasts are better.

176The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 20:54

Chairmanda wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Was on the road for lots of last week so missed the gym and it was my birthday so got wined and dined a lot and given chocolate and booze - net result = 3 kilos weight gain and the beginnings of a tyre. 
Consequently I'm dieting this week as I'm determined to lose that weight before it gets comfortable.

Breakfast will be a fry up every day until the weight comes off i.e. bacon, eggs, mushrooms - and I may risk a tomato although I know they're a bit carby. 

Started on Saturday evening with a large lamb kebab (salad dressed with lemon juice and chilli sauce) and have hardly touched carbs since. Already in ketosis and have dropped almost 2kg in 3 days but will continue until the end of the week as I know some of the loss will be retained water despite drinking buckets of the stuff.

Then back to the low carb maintenance diet to keep it off.
i've made the first step, i've downloaded one of these couch to 10k apps.  it sets out a plan and to be fair it looks pretty good.  gonna start it next week
wow, starting our health kick before new year, you are both inspirations!

Im staying tomorrow manda. Cutting down on portion size to start with and starting my 10k training.

177The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 20:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Big_plate_small_food-100562954-gallery

178The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 21:01

boltonbonce wrote:The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Big_plate_small_food-100562954-gallery

Fook that

179The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 21:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Its basically an app that will train you from doing nothing to being able to do 10k in 13 weeks.  For example; werk 1 day 1 is a 30 minute exercise.  5 minute brisk walk to warm up.  Then alternating between 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for 20 minutes and then a 5 minute brisk walk to cool down.  It increases steadily everyday and also plays your music for you but tells you when to walk jog etc....

You do three days a week so thought i would give it a go.

Don't wear lycra. Please.

180The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue 24 Nov - 21:14

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Its basically an app that will train you from doing nothing to being able to do 10k in 13 weeks.  For example; werk 1 day 1 is a 30 minute exercise.  5 minute brisk walk to warm up.  Then alternating between 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for 20 minutes and then a 5 minute brisk walk to cool down.  It increases steadily everyday and also plays your music for you but tells you when to walk jog etc....

You do three days a week so thought i would give it a go.

Don't wear lycra other than for me. Please.you know i get jealous

Ok love

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum