Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Breakfast Thread

+13
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Mr Magoo
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
karlypants
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

151The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 14:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like to keep things simple. Crunchy Nut Cornflakes,or Shredded Wheat with honey every morning for me.
Don't think I could face soured cream at breakfast though Manda. The sour face in the shaving mirror is enough.

152The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 15:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote: The sour face in the shaving mirror is enough.
I thought you we're trying to get in to the festive spirit Bonce!

The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Santa_bike_420-420x0

153The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 15:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not yet.
The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Li-620-scrooge-cp-7608083

154The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 15:36

Now I'm back "Living La Vida Partridge", I had this today:

The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 20151110

And very nice it was too.

155The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 16:07

Breadman wrote:Now I'm back "Living La Vida Partridge", I had this today:

The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 20151110

And very nice it was too.

You at a premier inn breaders? What resteraunt had it got attached? I like most of them but the table table ones are always shite for some reason.

156The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 16:11

wanderlust wrote:Couch to 10k?

Its basically an app that will train you from doing nothing to being able to do 10k in 13 weeks. For example; werk 1 day 1 is a 30 minute exercise. 5 minute brisk walk to warm up. Then alternating between 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for 20 minutes and then a 5 minute brisk walk to cool down. It increases steadily everyday and also plays your music for you but tells you when to walk jog etc....

You do three days a week so thought i would give it a go.

157The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 16:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Its basically an app that will train you from doing nothing to being able to do 10k in 13 weeks.  For example; werk 1 day 1 is a 30 minute exercise.  5 minute brisk walk to warm up.  Then alternating between 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for 20 minutes and then a 5 minute brisk walk to cool down.  It increases steadily everyday and also plays your music for you but tells you when to walk jog etc....

So you're going to do the running and I'm going to eat the fried breakfasts every day?

Deal!

158The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 16:29

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Its basically an app that will train you from doing nothing to being able to do 10k in 13 weeks.  For example; werk 1 day 1 is a 30 minute exercise.  5 minute brisk walk to warm up.  Then alternating between 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for 20 minutes and then a 5 minute brisk walk to cool down.  It increases steadily everyday and also plays your music for you but tells you when to walk jog etc....

So you're going to do the running and I'm going to eat the fried breakfasts every day?

Deal!

Deal Smile

159The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 16:53

Yeah, it's a Premier Inn with a Beefeater attached.

I'm back home now but I'll be heading back down there next week.

Does anyone know if there's anything to do in Corby other than watching sheep, because on first inspection it looks boring?

(Not you, Magoo!)

160The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 17:05

Breadman wrote:Yeah, it's a Premier Inn with a Beefeater attached.

I'm back home now but I'll be heading back down there next week.

Does anyone know if there's anything to do in Corby other than watching sheep, because on first inspection it looks boring?

(Not you, Magoo!)

The beefeater ones are the best ones Smile

161The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 17:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fried egg and beans on the same plate.

No. Evil or Very Mad

162The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 17:12

boltonbonce wrote:Fried egg and beans on the same plate.

No. Evil or Very Mad

Where are you supposed to put them then?

In a cup?

163The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 17:12

Hell yeah.

164The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 17:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

No. Evil or Very Mad

In a cup?
Use the sausage as a breakwater!!!

165The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 17:13

Hell yeah was meant for bonce. I agree with you breaders.

166The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 17:16

I hate this site sometimes.

Because now, I'm going to have to ask them to put my beans in a cup next week just so I can take another picture and stick it on here.

And they will think I'm strange.....

167The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 17:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:

No. Evil or Very Mad

In a cup?
Use the sausage as a breakwater!!!
Might work. Very Happy

168The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 17:17

I put beans on first and everything else on top so you can fit more on.

169The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 17:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know I have said it in the past but a fried egg and beans just don't go together although funnily enough I like  beans with scrambled egg.

I don't mind tinned toms though! Very Happy

Oh and Breadders if this is the buffet breakfast, why the frig have you got 2 sausages and only one rasher of bacon? Evil or Very Mad

170The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 17:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I hate this site sometimes.

Because now, I'm going to have to ask them to put my beans in a cup next week just so I can take another picture and stick it on here.

And they will think I'm strange.....
They probably sussed that when you walked in. Smile
The Breakfast Thread - Page 9 Stock-photo-20908657-businessman-walking-with-briefcase-without-pants-on

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum