Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Breakfast Thread

+13
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Mr Magoo
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
karlypants
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

211The Breakfast Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 26 2015, 19:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:Holland's meat pie and a brew. Very Happy
Am I detecting a bit of a theme in your culinary preferences KP?
I treated myself to a pack of 4 from the supermarket the other day on the way home. Smile

212The Breakfast Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Mon Sep 05 2022, 20:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been having microwave porridge for the past four years now, but I'm getting a bit bored of it. How can I jazz up my first meal of the day.
Should I stick to cereal? Or do I branch out?

213The Breakfast Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Mon Sep 05 2022, 21:49

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Throw some banana chips in it

214The Breakfast Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Mon Sep 05 2022, 22:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Throw some banana chips in it
I might try Cornflakes, with sliced banana. If we had any bananas in.

215The Breakfast Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Sep 06 2022, 02:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I've been having microwave porridge for the past four years now, but I'm getting a bit bored of it. How can I jazz up my first meal of the day.
Should I stick to cereal? Or do I branch out?
I'm having a similar dilemma. The missus got me eating granola with fruit and greek yogurt and TBF I did enjoy it for quite a while but I'm getting bored now, so I've started to skip breakfast and go big at lunchtime. Problem is lunchtime is getting earlier and earlier.
Porridge is very healthy though as it breaks down lipids, which reduces your chances of a heart attack or stroke, but I think my porridge days are behind me for now - I just can't bring myself to do it when there's a sausage wrap or yesterday's leftovers in the offing.

216The Breakfast Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Jul 29 2023, 07:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Listening to Danny Baker this morning, and he mentioned that he'd had Shredded Wheat AND Weetabix for breakfast. 
In the same bowl, with blueberries and honey added. He said it was delicious.
I'm thinking that might be a bit over the top for me, but I suppose I might give it a go.

217The Breakfast Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Jul 29 2023, 09:46

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Love Shredded Wheat though I prefer bite size. I also add a weetabix or two on top of my flakes but I’m not sure I would with Shredded Wheat. I made chillie toast for us yesterday and it was yummy so if you haven’t tried it give it a go. Shredded cheddar in a bowl mixed with chopped tomato, spring onions, coriander and a chillie. Salt and pepper it and spread it on ciabatta bread or rolls and 20 minutes in the oven on a tray at 200c. Absolutely yummy, give it a try for something different.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum