Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Breakfast Thread

+13
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Mr Magoo
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
karlypants
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

31The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 03 2015, 19:15

karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:No, I meant having mini chorizo pizzas for you breakfast.

And eating it now.

We've got a thread for that...... Very Happy
I must have got confused. Laughing

Too many cocks to the brain Very Happy

I really i am in a dickish mood tonight Smile

32The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 03 2015, 19:15

Mr Magoo wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:Mini home made chorizo and mushroom pizza for me this evening. :biggrin:

This isn't the tea thread
Haha! so it isn't! lol!
TWAT

Smile

33The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 03 2015, 19:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

34The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 03 2015, 19:23

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:biggrin: ::FU::

35The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 04 2015, 09:52

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

pear, walnuts, kefir, pumpkin seeds, spinach, 1/2 banana, apple juice all blended...v creamy and not too sweet...try it y2j, its from the rebalance section of nutribullet recipe book, I'd give it 8/10. I like you am trying different combinations, share yours.

36The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 04 2015, 10:15

Mine this morning is a lungo coffee tab put in my dolce gusto delicately poured into my zombie outbreak reponse team mug which already had coffee mate and one sugar in. stirred not shaken Smile

37The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 04 2015, 10:19

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Marmite on toast (no beans  Smile) and a nice cup of Yorkshire tea.

38The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 04 2015, 10:55

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Porridge (made with milk and a teaspoon of sugar)

39The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 04 2015, 14:27

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Porridge (made with milk and a teaspoon of sugar)

Porridge for me also-with a handful of died fruit to give it a bit more flavour. I also have one of those Berocca tablet drinks- full of all the vitamins that you're supposed to take.
Two hours later I always have a banana.

40The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 04 2015, 15:48

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

All-Bran (aka rabbit food) with almond milk. Mad

41The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 04 2015, 21:09

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I never have breakfast, just a nice cup of tea.

42The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 05 2015, 11:14

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

still keeping my healthy breakfast thing going...today was pear, ginger, avocado, goji berries, satsuma, walnuts and mixed seeds...v creamy and kick of heat from the ginger, but think i prefer ones with more greens.

43The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 05 2015, 11:19

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:I never have breakfast, just a nice cup of tea.

That is breakfast ya numpty!!

44The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 05 2015, 14:11

i had two croissants and a cup of coffee today.

Very Happy

45The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 05 2015, 14:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had my usual pint pot of tea. Very Happy

46The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 05 2015, 14:19

got a very exciting day of testing tomorrow.  can't wait!!!  Will be having my breakfast in the staff canteen i hope Smile

47The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 05 2015, 15:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:got a very exciting day of testing tomorrow.  can't wait!!!  Will be having my breakfast in the staff canteen i hope Smile
You will be in for a right treat if that's the case then! Smile

48The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 05 2015, 15:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Either porridge with walnuts to strip bad cholesterol or bacon, egg, mushroom, sausage, black pudding and maybe a risky tomato when I need to lose a pound or three.

49The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 05 2015, 20:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:That is breakfast ya numpty!!

Breakfast definition - first meal of the day

cup of tea  - a hot drink

Rolling Eyes

50The Breakfast Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 05 2015, 20:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
rammywhite wrote:That is breakfast ya numpty!!

Breakfast definition - first meal of the day

cup of tea  - a hot drink

Rolling Eyes
I'm sure a cup of tea has some nutritional value! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum