Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another winger? - Modou Sogou

+2
Mallorca Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another winger? - Modou Sogou Empty Another winger? - Modou Sogou Wed Jun 06 2012, 09:19

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

THE latest player to be linked with Wanderers is Senegal winger Modou Sogou.

The Whites are reported to be facing competition from fellow Championship side Leicester City for the technically gifted African, who has played most of his football in Portugal.

Wanderers boss Owen Coyle is reported to be keeping tabs on the 27-year-old who plays in Romania for CFR Cluj and is available at a knockdown £1million. He only joined Cluj last summer but is being linked with a move to England after impressing with 10 goals in 33 appearances.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not sure what wing he plays on but, if hes going to be competition for Petrov I suppose it would be an 'OK' move... would leave eagles to play in the 'hole'

my mate who used to play with him at the scum academy did say eagles likes to be in the hole... Laughing

2Another winger? - Modou Sogou Empty Re: Another winger? - Modou Sogou Wed Jun 06 2012, 09:20

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

oh...and i know NOTHING about this guy, Ive actually never even heard of his current club... Embarassed

3Another winger? - Modou Sogou Empty Re: Another winger? - Modou Sogou Wed Jun 06 2012, 11:03

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

I'm not sure a winger is really needed...?

Eagles, CYL, Wylde & Petrov....

I'd be thinking EVERY other position is in need of improving & filling first..?

Morning Rebel btw...

4Another winger? - Modou Sogou Empty Re: Another winger? - Modou Sogou Thu Jun 07 2012, 20:05

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

A team of wingers

Nice idea,OC

5Another winger? - Modou Sogou Empty Re: Another winger? - Modou Sogou Thu Jun 07 2012, 21:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nothing new there. He tried to get a team of midfielders last season, and look where that got us.

6Another winger? - Modou Sogou Empty Re: Another winger? - Modou Sogou Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:51

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He will play the wingers in midfield ..... Right backs at Left back, center backs at right back and Zat as Goalkeeper....... that's the secret master plan we have all heard about.

That should confuse the Barnsely fans if nowt else.

7Another winger? - Modou Sogou Empty Re: Another winger? - Modou Sogou Fri Jun 08 2012, 02:30

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

terenceanne wrote:
That should confuse the Barnsley fans if nowt else.

It doesn't take a lot. Keep it simple for them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum