Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorry...but fuck off, we are full already. Its the greeks turn now in the UK free for all...

+11
Michael Bolton
yesbutno
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
Bernard Dennis Park
TheHateCamel
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/imf-boss-lagarde-slams-greeks-over-poverty-031349914--finance.html

The next massive influx of immigrants will be the Greeks.

There are plenty of other EU countries they can do a runner too but no, they all want to come here and live off us instead.

I know some of them will be highly qualified individuals (doctors, nurses, Lawyers and the like) but this will make it even harder for UK graduates to get jobs - its hard enough now!

The rest who come over here will either get jobs working on building sites for peanuts and do what the polish did - work their asses for for 2 years, pay nothing towards our economy, save up the money and fuck off back to Greece with it...

I tell you, this EU 'free for all' is not helping this countries economy at all. Rolling Eyes How about they all stayed there and helped rebuild there own countries economy instead? No, they would rather run away and just leech of us like every other tom, dick and harry.

Sooner we get a government who is more concerned about the citizens of our own country than trying to create a 'Multicultural Utopia' we will always be going deeper and deeper in to our OWN recession, never mind fucking Greece's!

our forefathers fought 2 world wars to keep Britain great...now its all being thrown away under a veil of multiculturalism and Lax border controls!

people need to realise the need for genuine asylum and immigration...and leeching!

and no, im not a BNP activist and im not racist. I'm just sick of seeing this country get fucked over by the rest of the world time and time again!

The problem is, soon as you mention it, you get the loony left branding you a racist bigot, so nobody talks about it...so they keep coming....and coming.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree with every word.

If it was up to me I would shut our doors to everyone. It's not racist, it's just common bloody sense!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I agree with every word.

what have you done with Natasha!?

I obviously see the need for certain individuals to be allowed to reside here, but the free for all needs to stop.

in this case, Greeks running away from their own problems to foist them on us should be fucked off back sharpish...

just WAIT till turkey get in the EU - then we are gonna have BIG problems!

fitting nets to catch passports during the olympics would be a start too...apparently during the last ones, an entire African team 'disappeared' ... Shocked

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not just the UK, so its about time the rose-tinted spectacles came off. Netherlands has had a large influx of Spanish, Greeks, Italians and Irish, and considering teh size of the country its already the of the most overcrowded countries in the world - the UK is nowhere near!!!

Also, is it not correct that the Brits can go elsewhere in the EU looking for work - if so, then why are they not doing - laziness??????

Fed up of all the foreigner flocking to UK bashing - very Daily Mail to be brutally honest. Truth is we can do the same, if we want, but we don't. We are not even helping ourselves - how many influential bodies have ordered Osbourne to use a Plan B to start growth, but he aint listenening so jobs are going to get even fewer and far between. Plus it doesn't help when unemployed are helping out with jubilee events in London just to be left stranded with no accomodation and have to sleep under bridges - all thanks to the government bodies not doing their job properly.

As it is, and it is a fact, that more people left the UK, last year, than what entered, and its possibly a trend that will be here for sometime.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:Not just the UK, so its about time the rose-tinted spectacles came off. Netherlands has had a large influx of Spanish, Greeks, Italians and Irish, and considering teh size of the country its already the of the most overcrowded countries in the world - the UK is nowhere near!!!

Also, is it not correct that the Brits can go elsewhere in the EU looking for work - if so, then why are they not doing - laziness??????

Fed up of all the foreigner flocking to UK bashing - very Daily Mail to be brutally honest. Truth is we can do the same, if we want, but we don't. We are not even helping ourselves - how many influential bodies have ordered Osbourne to use a Plan B to start growth, but he aint listenening so jobs are going to get even fewer and far between. Plus it doesn't help when unemployed are helping out with jubilee events in London just to be left stranded with no accomodation and have to sleep under bridges - all thanks to the government bodies not doing their job properly.

As it is, and it is a fact, that more people left the UK, last year, than what entered, and its possibly a trend that will be here for sometime.

first one to play the 'your a right wing daily mail reading racist' card... in not.

yes....brits can bugger off to other EU countries, however they are not afforded the benefits that immigrants get over here - this is the reason why most of them want to come here as a 'first choice'.

the UK is a soft touch, we provide them with social housing and benefits without question, this does not happen in other EU countries. If we go to other countries looking for work we will get screwed with lower wages than the 'locals', we will also find it harder to get work as they look after their own first - something we should be doing. but due to the government trying to create this 'friendly multicultural society' and the fear anyone has of getting branded 'Racist' if you question it makes it so easy for people from other countries to take the piss.

we have our own problems to sort out im afraid, us before them - other countries think that way, why cant we?

I think the people you are referring to in the Netherlands are people who could first afford to go over there, buy a house and live off their own money with no benefits while looking for a job - if they didn't already have one to go to. they would not have been allowed to play the system and get a house and benefits while they were 'looking' for work.

sorry, but they dont.

Last edited by Reebok_Rebel on Thu Jun 07 2012, 11:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo....agian!)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Sorry, what I should have said is I agree with every word, and did you know I used to date David Nugent.

I will have to stay away from this thread, it makes me very angry.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I do however have to agree that its partly the fault of the government that there are not enough jobs in the UK for actual UK citizens.

our capitalist, money obsessed Tory government whinge about unemployment, all the while selling massive contracts to build stuff (for instance the contract that bombardier trains lost to build the next-gen underground trains) to other countries as its 'cheaper' (as wages are lower)

all the while, reducing the benefits of people who have lost jobs due to this policy or cannot find work as there are no factories left for them to work in.

this issue needs to be sorted out FIRST, before opening our borders...

and before you say 'what about all the docs and nurses coming in to the country to work' lets look at why they are doing it and why the government are allowing them to do it....

they work for less money than we do.
the reason why we are short on UK citizens to do these jobs is becasue it costs so much to go to uni now thanks to the government turning our education system in to a profit making 'business' instead of a 'service'

its all a big pile of bullshit, and the sooner people start to realise this and influence the government to do somthing about it, the better...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Sorry, what I should have said is I agree with every word, and did you know I used to date David Nugent.

I will have to stay away from this thread, it makes me very angry.

that's better....

no dont stay away, im enjoying not arguing with you on a thread for a change.

il just have to pick a fight with you on another thread... Laughing

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Im not a racist but...... it gets me when people say that because i think we as humans are all racist to some extent. There are things that annoy me about some races, maybe the germans or the yanks and yes different colour races but not because of the colour but because they take the piss in this country or i dont particularly agree with what they do. I dont like the chinese because of the way they treat animals for example. I figure that makes me racist to a degree but i stress its not about colour.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote: Im not a racist but...... it gets me when people say that because i think we as humans are all racist to some extent. There are things that annoy me about some races, maybe the germans or the yanks and yes different colour races but not because of the colour but because they take the piss in this country or i dont particularly agree with what they do. I dont like the chinese because of the way they treat animals for example. I figure that makes me racist to a degree but i stress its not about colour.

yes it does make you racist im afraid as I assume you are 'white British' I think you need to look at the meaning of the word 'Racist' as per government guidelines...

convert to Islam, change your name to Mohammed and start putting your nationality down as 'UK-Other' and your on to a winner... they will even let you burn poppies if you like on remembrance Sunday in front of WWII veterans. or march through the streets preaching 'death to the west' ...

the people who try to stop them doing it are the 'racists' Rolling Eyes

If a group of Brits want to stage a counter protest about it, it will be stopped for being racist...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I understand my above post is a bit of a generalisation....and i apologise for that.

but, the above, along with immigration is what I feel outlines what the UK is like in the 21st century.

id actually like to do an experiment in a football ground....

get someone willing to shout 'you black bastard' to a black player and see if he gets arrested.

then get a Muslim or similar 'citizen of the UK' to shout 'you white bastard' to a white player....

lets see if the punishments are equal. in theory they should be, but trust me the Muslim would get off lighter as he had his trump card to play - the 'racist' one.

its a shit state of affairs, but a genuine and very real one...

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I understand my above post is a bit of a generalisation....and i apologise for that.

but, the above, along with immigration is what I feel outlines what the UK is like in the 21st century.

get someone willing to shout 'you black bastard' to a black player and see if he gets arrested.

then get a Muslim or similar 'citizen of the UK' to shout 'you white bastard' to a white player....

lets see if the punishments are equal. in theory they should be, but trust me the Muslim would get off lighter as he had his trump card to play - the 'racist' one.

Christ you have opened a can of worms with this, though I do feel you have a point.

Take a stand up comedian for example, Lenny Henry a classic example, if he says something about his race (which he ALWAYS does) and makes a sly comment about white people it's considerd to be funny but you see if the opposite ever happened with a white comedian and you would see them on the front page of every paper the next day as making a racist joke.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:I understand my above post is a bit of a generalisation....and i apologise for that.

Christ you have opened a can of worms with this, though I do feel you have a point.

Take a stand up comedian for example, Lenny Henry a classic example, if he says something about his race (which he ALWAYS does) and makes a sly comment about white people it's considerd to be funny but you see if the opposite ever happened with a white comedian and you would see them on the front page of every paper the next day as making a racist joke.

hell yeah.... the guardian would be right on that!

sorry, its just a subject that really gets my goat, its actually pissing me off how there are STILL loony lefties who cant see what's going on in front of there faces...

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Not just the UK, so its about time the rose-tinted spectacles came off. Netherlands has had a large influx of Spanish, Greeks, Italians and Irish, and considering teh size of the country its already the of the most overcrowded countries in the world - the UK is nowhere near!!!

first one to play the 'your a right wing daily mail reading racist' card... in not.

yes....brits can bugger off to other EU countries, however they are not afforded the benefits that immigrants get over here - this is the reason why most of them want to come here as a 'first choice'.

the UK is a soft touch, we provide them with social housing and benefits without question, this does not happen in other EU countries. If we go to other countries looking for work we will get screwed with lower wages than the 'locals', we will also find it harder to get work as they look after their own first - something we should be doing. but due to the government trying to create this 'friendly multicultural society' and the fear anyone has of getting branded 'Racist' if you question it makes it so easy for people from other countries to take the piss.

we have our own problems to sort out im afraid, us before them - other countries think that way, why cant we?

I think the people you are referring to in the Netherlands are people who could first afford to go over there, buy a house and live off their own money with no benefits while looking for a job - if they didn't already have one to go to. they would not have been allowed to play the system and get a house and benefits while they were 'looking' for work.

sorry, but they dont.

1. I did not say that you were a Daily Mail reader, just what you said was very, in general, Daily Mail standards

2. I can talk from direct experience abouy this. I left the UK 5 1/2 years ago. I gained a job in Amsterdam which was a hell of a lot more money than what I was getting in the UK. For the first 18 months I was house sharing with 3 polish couples and a Nigerian, whose house it was, and his brother. None of them wanted to go to UK to work, and neither did any of their friends in their social circles - i.e being from the same country - why? Because the opportunities, even then, were better on the mainland than in the UK. The jobs that many "Polish" gained in the UK were jobs which many scroungers did not want to do, or felt that it was beneath them to do the jobs - such as driving buses, rubbish collectors, street cleaners etc. Very very very few Poles, when in the UK, actually gained social security or housing, because they went stright into jobs - I even remember, I even remember 1 friend of mine telling me that NatWest, First and Stagecoach actually job campaigned in Poland to gain the workers - if anything it was a more of a case of companies going overseas bringing people in, cheaper than UK people - as many UK will not work for the minimum wage - rather than Poles coming here to gain free money!!! In fact I got to know the Polish couples in the house I was sharing and even them had been given the opportunity to work in the UK for UK companies - but turned them down because of the wages!!!

The simple fact is, EU coutries citizens are not as fleecing as those from non-EU countries. It is those from non-EU countries that actually come here for the freebies. Most EU countries advise that people have to be in 2 consecutive years of work before being able to apply for Social security, housing etc - but, and this is a big but there are always exceptions!!!

It is actually against EU law to offer lower wages than "locals", BUT jobs can start off from the minimum wage , which could be lower than some "locals". Considering that the UK has the lowest minimum wage within the EU (Swiss and Scandinavian Countries as well), then its not that hard to have someone on a lower wage than a "local" But many jobs, within the EU, are tied to unions and they still ahve a big pull on the mainland. For instance my union advises that I should only work 37.5 hours a week - any more than that has to be given as either money or holiday (in Holland its actually cheaper for a company to give it as holiday than money - less taxation!!!) plus give holiday pay and a 13th month - in Germany, for a similar role a person actually gets 14 months pay, plus holiday pay, plus travel, plus bonuses!!!

In Netherlands, just like UK, people apply to social housing as to where they want to work, and get it - just the same as UK!! Also, outside Amsterdam, social hosuing and private rent is quite chheap - so it is very possible for people to come over with no money and gain housing, benefits etc. In fact I know plenty of British and Irish people who have done that.

In my current social circles I have English, Irish, Czech, Hungarian, Nigerian, Greek, American (God they are thick most of them!!!) Polish, French, Canadian, Portuguese and Brazilian friends - many of whom landed in Holland with virtually nothing.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BWFC 71...

I will respond to your post in full when im not in work and can write a long reply properly. I cant possibly respond to it all in an afternoon at work...even though i dont really do much work anyway :-/

however, I have to say your Min wage argument has a flaw.

its all the fault of our government again... seriously.

lets try and work this out.... £6:08 p/h, times this by number of hours worked - lets say 40 for a good round figure, gives us (rounded down) £243 per week....take 20% off this for tax (leaving £195) plus 13% for NI (leaving £170)

so...Mr smith works his arse of cleaning toilets that more well off people shit in, or serving burgers to people who can actually afford to buy them... for £170 a week...

sorry but that's laughable...

lets say, for arguments sake that he is a guy in his late 20s, whose perhaps lost his job at a factory were he was fairly well paid as a welder at the bombardier train factory in Derby when the government decided to sell the contract to build the new London underground trains to a Siemens in Germany...becasue they were cheaper. so his factory closed, taking 600 jobs with it.

he did have a house, that he rented for say - 550 quid a month. Him, his Mrs and their 2 year old boy had a half decent standard of living - nothing special, but they could afford to perhaps go for a family meal once a month, have a night out each, do a monthly shop for healthy and nutritious food pay all their bills and have a second-hand family car.

he has since lost all this and is living in a shit-hole of a council house... but as he is working, he has to pay EVERYTHING off £170 a week! what a load of bullshit, its no wonder people refuse to work.... the SAD FACT is that Mr smith, His Mrs and their kid are better off living on benefits.

they cant afford childcare on there wages so only Mr smith can work as Mrs Smith has to stay at home and look after there son.

can you really see the incentive for him to go and clean bogs or fill pies for a living??? not really.

what needs to be done to PREVENT immigrants doing the jobs that nobody will do is first look at WHY these jobs are not being taken.

hardly anyone can live on that amount of money...

what needs to be done?

well, the government needs to...

> increase the Min wage to at least something in line with the cost of living.
> Offer FREE government subsidised childcare to families/single parents who have jobs giving them a joint income UNDER say, 25k a year.
> stop selling our fucking industry to other countries and crate some jobs here you dumb fucks!

do the above and watch the number of immigrants doing dead end jobs drop, and watch the economy grow after a couple of years...

oh, and the polish or whatever nationality they are who are doing these jobs now....can do them as about 15 of them live in the same 1 bedroom flat, that's why.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If that's your short answer I suspect the long one will crash the site.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

haha...still keeping your eye on the shit-storm then nat!?

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Immigrants eh? Coming here with no employment or accommodation , the scoundrels!

If anyone's going to be unemployed and homeless, it's going to be British people first!!!!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

well, the government needs to...

> increase the Min wage to at least something in line with the cost of living.
> Offer FREE government subsidised childcare to families/single parents who have jobs giving them a joint income UNDER say, 25k a year.
> stop selling our fucking industry to other countries and crate some jobs here you dumb fucks!

do the above and watch the number of immigrants doing dead end jobs drop, and watch the economy grow after a couple of years...

oh, and the polish or whatever nationality they are who are doing these jobs now....can do them as about 15 of them live in the same 1 bedroom flat, that's why.

To be fair I do actually agree with what you say, in general.

But what needs to be done first is implement system where, in general, benefits can only start being applied after so many consecutive months of work - in The Netherlands one has to work for 2 years before you can apply for benefits. But there always has to be some sort of clause of a most extreme case (but UK seems to think all cases are extreme - that does need to be sorted).

Minimum wage in the Netherlands is as follows:

€1,446.60 per month (€333.85 per week or €66.77 per day) for persons 23 and older; between 30-85% of this amount for persons aged 15–22.

Much higher than what it is in the UK!!!

The government needs to put in place safeguards for when our companies get taken over by foreign companies (just like Germany, France and The Netherlands, at least, have) - but thats what makes our companies so appealing as our industry laws are so much weaker than our European counterparts - easier to close, easier to remove staff, easier to reduce pay (as unions have little powers nowadays - althogh too much during Thatchers era).

To be fair, you cannot actually stop how many people live in a house, otherwise there would be many people, on benefits, homeless as there is not enough housing in the UK (even if its just for British benefittors).

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

But everyone gets taxed - even those on benefits. Saying thata everyone also gets holiday pay (about 8% of your income - which is also taxed, therefore it comes out at about 55% of the 8%!!!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum