You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Xmas Jumpers

Xmas Jumpers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Xmas Jumpers Empty Xmas Jumpers on Tue Nov 24 2015, 10:16

Guest


Guest
Does anyone wear one?

Thinking of getting this beaut!!!

https://madebyjumpa.com/bolton-f-c-christmas-jumper

2Xmas Jumpers Empty Re: Xmas Jumpers on Tue Nov 24 2015, 10:27

Guest


Guest
I hate Xmas jumpers, nearly as much as I hate colleagues who try and insist everyone wears one a day in the build up to Christmas - dickheads.

3Xmas Jumpers Empty Re: Xmas Jumpers on Tue Nov 24 2015, 10:35

Guest


Guest
bwfc1874 wrote:I hate Xmas jumpers, nearly as much as I hate colleagues who try and insist everyone wears one a day in the build up to Christmas - dickheads.
miserable bastid Smile

4Xmas Jumpers Empty Re: Xmas Jumpers on Tue Nov 24 2015, 10:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Not my cup of tea either, most look like a right twat in them. Very Happy

5Xmas Jumpers Empty Re: Xmas Jumpers on Tue Nov 24 2015, 10:42

Guest


Guest
@karlypants wrote:Not my cup of tea either, most look like a right twat in them. Very Happy
i wont, i will look super cool. Very Happy  I can definitely pull it off Smile

6Xmas Jumpers Empty Re: Xmas Jumpers on Tue Nov 24 2015, 10:46

Guest


Guest
@y2johnny wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:I hate Xmas jumpers, nearly as much as I hate colleagues who try and insist everyone wears one a day in the build up to Christmas - dickheads.
miserable bastid Smile

Ye re-reading that it is seriously miserable, I actually love Christmas!

santa

Just don't get me started on shams like secret santa, yet more drivel.

7Xmas Jumpers Empty Re: Xmas Jumpers on Tue Nov 24 2015, 10:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@y2johnny wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Not my cup of tea either, most look like a right twat in them. Very Happy
I can definitely pull it off Smile
That's the way to go! Very Happy

8Xmas Jumpers Empty Re: Xmas Jumpers on Tue Nov 24 2015, 10:56

Guest


Guest
@karlypants wrote:
@y2johnny wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Not my cup of tea either, most look like a right twat in them. Very Happy
I can definitely pull it off Smile
That's the way to go! Very Happy
Smile

dirty bugger

9Xmas Jumpers Empty Re: Xmas Jumpers on Tue Nov 24 2015, 10:57

Guest


Guest
bwfc1874 wrote:
@y2johnny wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:I hate Xmas jumpers, nearly as much as I hate colleagues who try and insist everyone wears one a day in the build up to Christmas - dickheads.
miserable bastid Smile

Ye re-reading that it is seriously miserable, I actually love Christmas!

santa

Just don't get me started on shams like secret santa, yet more drivel.
i must admit, sectret santa is one of my bug bears!!!!

Humbug! Very Happy

10Xmas Jumpers Empty Re: Xmas Jumpers on Tue Nov 24 2015, 12:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
December 18th is Christmas Jumper Day.
Xmas Jumpers CUUnrz5WwAAVq7d

11Xmas Jumpers Empty Re: Xmas Jumpers on Tue Nov 24 2015, 14:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've got one with Ducks on.

12Xmas Jumpers Empty Re: Xmas Jumpers on Tue Nov 24 2015, 14:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:I've got one with Ducks on.
I bet it's a quacker. Shocked

Sorry. Surprised

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum