Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

unhappy xmas

+3
karlypants
Angry Dad
boltonbonce
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unhappy xmas Empty unhappy xmas Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:25 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's the worst present you've ever received at xmas. Mine has to be the West ham strip I was given when I was 14,God knows why. Worse still,other people thought it was a Burnley strip. Other gifts that stand out are,the Homer Simpson shower curtain,the U.S.S. enterprise alarm clock and an ear/nose hair trimmer with my name engraved on it. I want the money this year,then I can buy my own presents.

2unhappy xmas Empty Re: unhappy xmas Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:46 am

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

when i was about 12 i was hoping for a bike and my old man got me a plastic junior golfers kit.

3unhappy xmas Empty Re: unhappy xmas Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:54 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Similarly I got a pro shot golf set with a sponge putting green. My Dad decided the green would make a great insole for his shoes,so we were left trying to putt for the US open and at the same time avoid disappearing down the size 9 foot shaped holes. He tried to pass them off as bunkers!

4unhappy xmas Empty Re: unhappy xmas Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:22 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Similarly I got a pro shot golf set with a sponge putting green. My Dad decided the green would make a great insole for his shoes,so we were left trying to putt for the US open and at the same time avoid disappearing down the size 9 foot shaped holes. He tried to pass them off as bunkers!
lol! 

5unhappy xmas Empty Re: unhappy xmas Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:25 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:What's the worst present you've ever received at xmas. Mine has to be the West ham strip I was given when I was 14,God knows why. Worse still,other people thought it was a Burnley strip. Other gifts that stand out are,the Homer Simpson shower curtain,the U.S.S. enterprise alarm clock and an ear/nose hair trimmer with my name engraved on it. I want the money this year,then I can buy my own presents.
I will come back with a worst present when I can think of one but with regards to your West ham strip, it reminds me of when I started primary school and my mum and dad bought me a man utd kit (the one with the laces on the shirt!) for PE which was one of the copy strips with the sew on badge.

That time was really one of the bad moments in my life Evil or Very Mad

6unhappy xmas Empty Re: unhappy xmas Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:30 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I feel your pain KP.:falltopieces:

7unhappy xmas Empty Re: unhappy xmas Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:32 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:What's the worst present you've ever received at xmas.
My sister bought me the "Bolton Wanderers Premier League Highlights 2011-12" DVD.

8unhappy xmas Empty Re: unhappy xmas Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:when i was about 12 i was hoping for a bike and my old man got me a plastic junior golfers kit.
Then you progressed to a baseball bat?Wink

9unhappy xmas Empty Re: unhappy xmas Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:41 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:when i was about 12 i was hoping for a bike and my old man got me a plastic junior golfers kit.
Then you progressed to a baseball bat?Wink
Good one SK! Laughing 

10unhappy xmas Empty Re: unhappy xmas Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:25 pm

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fucking hate Christmas, it's not the money , it's the fucking hassle that goes with it.

Asked the wife what she wants for Christmas, she says there's nowt she wants, sorted Very Happy

11unhappy xmas Empty Re: unhappy xmas Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:39 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's code for "you're screwed, you have to chose a gift all by yourself..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum