Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It is now 48 days till xmas - What is on the xmas list?

+6
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With Christmas around the corner and there being just 48 days left, has anyone...

Done any Christmas shopping yet or leave or do you generally leave it till the last minute?

What is on you and your families Christmas wish list?

Do any of you deserve just a lump of coal? Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I tend to leave it till the last minute! Embarassed 

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I like to get mine done early. I have already bought an Apple I pad for my youngest from Malaysia, as it's the cheapest place to buy them and my mate went there for his holidays recently, so I told him to get me one.

I'm ordering a Kindle Paperwhite for my eldest in the next day or so. I like to be organised for Xmas.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just bought myself a ps4

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope it's better that last year. I got a Bonnie Tyler satnav. It keeps telling me to "turn around". And  "every now and then it falls apart". I got "lost in France". I tell you "it's a heartache". Chunky knitwear would be nice.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Hope it's better that last year. I got a Bonnie Tyler satnav. It keeps telling me to "turn around". And  "every now and then it falls apart". I got "lost in France". I tell you "it's a heartache". Chunky knitwear would be nice.
lol! 

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:I like to get mine done early. I have already bought an Apple I pad for my youngest from Malaysia, as it's the cheapest place to buy them and my mate went there for his holidays recently, so I told him to get me one.

I'm ordering a Kindle Paperwhite for my eldest in the next day or so. I like to be organised for Xmas.
I would have thought Singapore due to it being a free port and tax free on exports etc, If I asked my dad to bring one back for me he would have a hissy fit even if I gave him the money!

I usually buy my grandad a bottle of Lambs navy rum, box of Thornton's special toffee and a tin of them M&S Belgium biscuits.  Tried buying him some new clothes in the past but he would rather put them away and won't wear the new ones until his old clothes are looking like Rab C Nesbitt's string vest. Laughing 

Apart from that, I haven't a clue what to buy the wife (There is only so much make up she can have can't she?!) and mother (She keeps banging on about a bloody KitchenAid Mixer but have you seen the price! affraid ).

I usually do well in Boots with their 3 for 2 gift sets and their sale so hoping this happens again before Christmas.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote: Chunky knitwear would be nice.
Fred Talbot is selling a load of pullovers on ebay if you are looking for a bargain for Xmas..

It is now 48 days till xmas - What is on the xmas list? 2ykyypf

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:I like to get mine done early. I have already bought an Apple I pad for my youngest from Malaysia, as it's the cheapest place to buy them and my mate went there for his holidays recently, so I told him to get me one.

I would have thought Singapore due to it being a free port and tax free on exports etc, If I asked my dad to bring one back for me he would have a hissy fit even if I gave him the money!
Malaysia is the cheapest place to buy Apple products and Argentina is the most expensive.

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2013/09/23/argentina-most-expensive-place-to-buy-ipad-malaysia-cheapest/

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Malaysia is the cheapest place to buy Apple products and Argentina is the most expensive.

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2013/09/23/argentina-most-expensive-place-to-buy-ipad-malaysia-cheapest/
After looking at your link, It's a good saving compared to the UK! Smile

Last edited by karlypants on Wed Nov 06 2013, 21:15; edited 1 time in total

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
boltonbonce wrote: Chunky knitwear would be nice.
Fred Talbot is selling a load of pullovers on ebay if you are looking for a bargain for Xmas..

It is now 48 days till xmas - What is on the xmas list? 2ykyypf
Funnily enough, this shite seems to be coming back in fashion Very Happy 

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My brother bought me a gas powered aeroplane. It was useless,the pilot kept going out.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:My brother bought me a gas powered aeroplane. It was useless,the pilot kept going out.
lol! 

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A few DVDs. There was a crime series on BBC earlier this year called Mayday. I really want that.

Also I'd like a bottle of Paco Robanne XS Black or Ultraviolet.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:A few DVDs. There was a crime series on BBC earlier this year called Mayday. I really want that.

Also I'd like a bottle of Paco Robanne XS Black or Ultraviolet.
If you haven't watched Prison Break then ask for it as a box set for Crimbles. It's a cracker.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I want a used pair of susanna Reids knickers.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I want a used pair of susanna Reids knickers.
Is she the one who played Baron Karen in Coronation Street? Very Happy

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:
No she's on a Breakfast TV in the morning and strictly,but yes I would like Suranne Joneses as we'll I got a flash of them when I met her in Brighton at a play.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
karlypants wrote:
No she's on a Breakfast TV in the morning and strictly,but yes I would like Suranne Joneses as we'll I got a flash of them when I met her in Brighton at a play.
Sorry AD, I was getting confused, I remember Susanna Reid from your milf thread!

They are both equally nice though! Very Happy

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Sorry AD, I was getting confused, I remember Susanna Reid from your milf thread!

They are both equally nice though! Very Happy
My ultimate fantasy those two giving me a good time KP:D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum