Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It is now 48 days till xmas - What is on the xmas list?

+6
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I want a used pair of susanna Reids knickers.
Is she the one who played Baron Karen in Coronation Street? Very Happy
No she's on a Breakfast TV in the morning and strictly,but yes I would like Suranne Joneses as we'll I got a flash of them when I met her in Brighton at a play.
Sorry AD, I was getting confused, I remember Susanna Reid from your milf thread!

They are both equally nice though! Very Happy
My ultimate fantasy those two giving me a good time KP Very Happy
I would probably have a heart attack with both, just give me one that will do me! Very Happy

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I wonder if Suzanne Jones is getting an electric toothbrush for XmasAD?
There you are, set you up nicely for a riposte!! Very Happy

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:I wonder if Suzanne Jones is getting an electric toothbrush for XmasAD?
Hate to correct you there SK but its suranne, you must get my ultimate womans name right:) anyways yes i'd love to clean her teeth for her, shit thats just caused a disturbance in my jeans.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mrs has got some white gold swarovski earnings and necklace, a Kindle fire and the deposit on a new car getting paid for. 

She will be getting a card, flowers and chocolates too...as per usual. 

My son has got shitloads of stuff, ive been shopping for him for months now, his 2 main presents are a train table with one of those wooden train sets and bridges, trees, stations etc and an electric Ferrari 458, it looks the shit. 

my dad will be getting a jumper and some aftershave, mother will get something sparkly and some flowers. 

Need to buy my mates kids stuff now then im done.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Mrs has got some white gold swarovski earnings and necklace, a Kindle fire and the deposit on a new car getting paid for. 

She will be getting a card, flowers and chocolates too...as per usual. 

My son has got shitloads of stuff, ive been shopping for him for months now, his 2 main presents are a train table with one of those wooden train sets and bridges, trees, stations etc and an electric Ferrari 458, it looks the shit. 

my dad will be getting a jumper and some aftershave, mother will get something sparkly and some flowers. 

Need to buy my mates kids stuff now then im done.
You sound like you have Christmas all sorted :good: 

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:I wonder if Suzanne Jones is getting an electric toothbrush for XmasAD?
Hate to correct you there SK but its suranne, you must get my ultimate womans name right:) anyways yes i'd love to clean her teeth for her, shit thats just caused a disturbance in my jeans.
Swift key predictor on my phone, bit of a barsteward at times. Thought you'd like that one! What a woman!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum