Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is the 'Apprentice' past its sell by date?

+9
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
Bolton Nuts
karlypants
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
wanderlust
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Nope. I tried watching the episode where they have to travel round London buying stuff but it was boring. Seen it too many times before.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't watch it. Never have.

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

love watching it, makes me feel  I actually know what I am doing at work.  Carthic was a big loss this year would have loved to see his interview with Claude.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nobody watches TV any more. It's dead.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, it's still ace. TV highlight of the week.

This series has been one of the best, lots of bickering, tears, and Sugar putdowns in the boardroom.

My favourite is Jessica, she reminds me of myself.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:No, it's still ace. TV highlight of the week.

This series has been one of the best, lots of bickering, tears, and Sugar putdowns in the boardroom.

My favourite is Paul, he reminds me of myself.
It is now just a pure entertainment program and an ego trip for Sugar there is no value in it as a business program. 
It is basically a bunch of bell-ends who are prepared to prostitute themselves and be prepared to jump through sugars hoops to either gain a cash windfall, get themselves on TV or both.
The main entertainment is watching arrogant smug pricks get ripped a new one and fucked off.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
It is now just a pure entertainment program and an ego trip for Sugar there is no value in it as a business program. 

Aren't TV programmes supposed to be entertainment?

It's never been a "business" programme anyway, it's pretty much the same programme as when it first started.

I bet it's really difficult to be a contestant on the show, imagine cameras following you everywhere and catching every moment in the hope you fuck up. Judging by your lack of education ("program"), I suspect they wouldn't have to follow you for too long.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Aren't TV programmes supposed to be entertainment?

It's never been a "business" programme anyway, it's pretty much the same programme as when it first started.

I bet it's really difficult to be a contestant on the show, imagine cameras following you everywhere and catching every moment in the hope you fuck up. Judging by your lack of education ("program"), I suspect they wouldn't have to follow you for too long.
Very Happy I'd ask if you've been a contestant on it, but fairy tale businesses and delusional business plans would never make it past Claude the rottweiler.
But you would qualify via the bell-end criteria

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I haven't watched much of this series at all. The first two episodes I think.

The worst thing about it for me is the editing. The more you watch it, the more obvious it becomes that every little bit has been cut and pasted, to the point where it's not even interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum