Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Christmas piss up thread.

+2
boltonbonce
scottjames30
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Christmas piss up thread. Empty The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 17:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are there any unusual good real ales knocking around, fine wines, good deals of malt whiskey for Christmas, lets hear it.

2The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 17:24

Or chocolate milk Very Happy

3The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 17:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Irn Bru for me.

4The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 17:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Monkeys shoulder

5The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 17:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Monkeys shoulder
What's one of them?

6The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 17:57

The joint above a monkeys elbow

7The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Monkeys shoulder

I'll look out for that one.

8The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:The joint above a monkeys elbow

Smile

It's whiskey kp

9The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Baboons Butt is nice.

The Christmas piss up thread. 4d21caaf727e71bf6567c7b9de66dd18_320x320

Last edited by boltonbonce on Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:04; edited 1 time in total

10The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Smile

It's whiskey kp
Cheers Boggers.

The only one I can find is Monkey Shoulder. Smile

11The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What did I say?

12The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:03

karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Smile

It's whiskey kp
Cheers Boggers.

The only one I can find is Monkey Shoulder. Smile

Haha

13The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember having a bottle of Wild Turkey one time, didn't half give me a headache the next morning.

14The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:20

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

great idea Scott. My deal of the day is Morries doing 1.5ltr magnums of prosecco for a tenner. Its not the best quality, but if you drink that much, you don't care! I have tried some of the suggestions on the wine thread, looking for a good deal on Malbec, prob South American

15The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:great idea Scott. My deal of the day is Morries doing 1.5ltr magnums of prosecco for a tenner. Its not the best quality, but if you drink that much, you don't care! I have tried some of the suggestions on the wine thread, looking for a good deal on Malbec, prob South American
Did you find anything from your booze thread that you liked? Smile

16The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sounds like you could just give Manda a bottle opener and a straw,and she'd be sorted. Very Happy

17The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:46

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Sounds like you could just give Manda a bottle opener and a straw,and she'd be sorted. Very Happy
is it too late to change my vote on the funniest poster poll?

18The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:50

Tango or fanta? I have a can of fanta and a bottle of tango. Cant make my mind up.

19The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:51

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

both

20The Christmas piss up thread. Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Tango or fanta? I have a can of fanta and a bottle of tango.  Cant make my mind up.
Tango!

It tastes so much better. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum