Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can you hit the piss stone from 2 feet

+6
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
Soul Kitchen
gloswhite
Angry Dad
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Parky reckons if in the pub after a few beers if you can't stand 2 ft away from the piss stone and hit it you need to get to your GP quick! Is that bollox or what cos I just had 2 pints in weathespoons and couldn't,t do that. Do I need to go to the docs it comes out fast and long but now way will it go 2 ft now I,m worried.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No scare tactics please!

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm more interestd in what you did after you pissed all over the floor Very Happy

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:I'm more interestd in what you did after you pissed all over the floor Very Happy
Laughing

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As I have a phobia about prostate problems, my father died of prostate cancer, I feel compelled to answer.
If you can move one of them sanitising tablets down the trough then you should have no obvious problems with flow from your owd lad. If you have an "after drip", and I'm talking under normal conditions, then you may have a problem. I have a mate, he's about six or seven years younger than me, and he takes an age to have a piss. Not surprisingly he won't go to the quacks, I can understand that, but his problem ain't going to get better. I've spoke to him about his situation but he's scared to sort it.
I'm no expert on these things but I've done a bit of homework on the matter, if you have a problem, make an appointment. From where I'm sat you don't need to by the sound.
Another little tip I got told many years ago by a nurse friend and that was never lie in bed when you want a slash, get up and relieve your prostate!
Hope this helps?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have to stand 10 inches back anyway.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

::bellend::

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:I have to stand 10 inches back anyway.
Do you splash yourself?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I too had a father with prostate cancer so I have been aware of the warning signs for some time. I support what SK says. Broadly if the stream of urine is strong rather than weak you probably don't have much to worry about but there is plenty of stuff on the net telling you about the symptoms. Frequency is another symptom.

Your GP is probably going to take a blood test and offer you a digital rectal examination - so something to look forward to. pale 

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No as i am an expert now, did struggle abit when i was 15.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A blood test is a simple test to find out if you have a problem. Not so long ago I have a mate who thought he had a problem. He kept getting up to the bog during the night after a shed full of ale, something that he'd never done before, much to my amazement. He's a couple of years older than me and went to the quacks, despite the fact I told him I always get up when suffering similar symptoms. Anyway the blood test didn't show anything but he finished up having the full bag of tricks for tests to be on the safe side, and needless to say his arse twitched in more ways than one and caused him some mither therein. However after about seven or eight months he finally got told there was fuck all wrong with him!!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In all seriousness Prostate cancer claims many men and it has been proved that if your father/grandfather had it you are at greater risk, so that's why I am paranoid about it, as no doubt xmiles is aware. I once got told by my doctor that 70% of men will have a problem with their prostate, not necessarily the big C, and furthermore if every man lived to be 120 years old then each and every one would suffer the same fate.
Not quite sure on the stats but it is the male equivalent of breast cancer if you know what I mean. I shudder when I hear of men with prostate problems.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So if you can piss hard you're ok ?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:So if you can piss hard you're ok ?
Basically yeh.
Problems tend to kick in mid to late forties when the flows tends to subside in strength. Scott have a look up on what and how the prostate functions, it's an important piece of kit!
One bloke I work with told me about his mate who had prostate cancer and finished up having a bag fitted.
FFS who started this thread?
Did you know that my avatar Frank Zappa died of prostate cancer?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Did you know that my avatar Frank Zappa died of prostate cancer?

Yep. Love his guitar playing but not a fan of the vocals.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He is an acquired taste, some of his stuff was top drawer but he did turn some dross out.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

His son Dweezil leads an excellent band featuring some of Zappa's former band members called Zappa Plays Zappa. Worth catching if you are a Zappa fan - they even tour England occasionally.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its parky's fault he said about the 2ft thing when you have had a few as he's got it and having treatment. yeah i worry about it its always in the news , i dont have any obvious problems SK but whats the after drip thing under normal circs mean? i dont get that and i have a fairly strong flow but occasionally i finish then it starts again strongly for a short while, like its all gone but then another load comes not drips though another jet then thats it. I asked my doc a year ago he said sounds fine and if you have a blood test its not conclusive and can be misleading he said its not for every one. I dont think he wants to do the finger test as he knows me personally and it sounds daft but i think he is embarrassed to do it.I go about three times a day unless ive been drinking, but go more in the winter, i dont get up at night.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've been a bit concerned lately as my jetstream pressure has definitely decreased over the last couple of years, I've become a right dribbler . I've been told this could possibly be a side effect of the anti-depressant tablets I have to take so this thread has worried me a bit. As for FZ, he was an absolute genius and probably my all time favourite artist but things began to go slowly downhill after he disbanded the original Mothers.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The after drip I referred to is when you put your owd lad away and you basically wet yourself. If you've spoke to your doc then I wouldn't worry too much to be honest. The flow does slow down with age and tablets can have all sorts of effects.
Xmiles, Dweezil is on at bridgewater hall soon. Saw him last year, excellent musician.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum