Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can you hit the piss stone from 2 feet

+6
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
Soul Kitchen
gloswhite
Angry Dad
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Going to docs at 11 today for peace of mind hope I don't get fingered.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Better take a dump just in case.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

All ok.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:All ok.

That's good.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Good. Smile 

Did you get fingered? Laughing 

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Thankfully no, he educated me on the subject very well so no need to panic, my worry was going in the pub and then it starting again but he said thats normal something about the bladder contracting then releasing again and your flow wont be the same in your 40's as when you are a teenager which figures when my 15 year old goes in the morning it sounds like a water cannon. As SK  said you need to go to the docs  if you have trouble starting or only short trickles or wetting your pants after you left the toilet. In a way i feel a bit of a twat for getting worked up but at the same time glad i know the score.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

AD it is a very important subject and no doubt some people on here will be a little more aware of how important that "walnut" is.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:AD it is a very important subject and no doubt some people on here will be a little more aware of how important that "walnut" is.
Its a shame your mate wont go SK i dont get his thinking.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Men tend to ignore things whereas women go to the doctor as soon as they know something is wrong. My father and grandfather both had the prostate operation and I don't fancy having a rubber tube shoved up my Japs eye, but what can you do?

As we get older so do our organs.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No neither do I but until you are in that boat you don't know how you'd handle it. I, as you, know what I'd do. I know one guy who was older than me who had tablets for about six or seven years to sort his problem, he ultimately had surgery, which had a 50/50 chance of being successful and he could carry on with his life. It worked and he's ok now. I'm not talking cancer here, just a pissing problem with his prostate. One highly amusing aspect of my life that has developed over the past few years is a good fart mid piss gives a big flow surge!Very Happy

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

RT that is a very true comment re. women. Men are too busy being macho!!

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

When you get to a certain age, and you've been prodded, poked, and had tubes and needles stuck in you, not to mention a bloody camera, (twice), you accept that the only one embarassed is yourself. The medical staff aren't fazed in any way. Having said that I haven't had a tube pushed down my knob, (yet).

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

They don't make tubes small enough for you Glos ::FU::

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

How true ! I keep shaking it, and whatever, but it never seems to get any better, but pissing 40 feet into the air is quite novel  Very Happy

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Mr Magoo wrote:I have to stand 10 inches back anyway.
Your ego in the way?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have seen Magoo and his fearsome fountain in action.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That is funny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum