Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things That Currently Piss You Off

+12
Copper Dragon
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
elr240
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Things That Currently Piss You Off Empty Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll start.

Twats in supermarket/shop queues that want to chat to the cashier.

Just pack your items, pay, and fuck off. I am sick of waiting around while some bellend tells the cashier about their verucas/cat/illness.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Twats who get banned and keep coming back like a bad smell!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Small men in big cars.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I let someone out of a junction while driving and the ignorant cunt doesn't thank me. Feel like chasing the prick down and giving them a slap. Just plain bad manners

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'll start.

Twats in supermarket/shop queues that want to chat to the cashier.

Just pack your items, pay, and fuck off. I am sick of waiting around while some bellend tells the cashier about their verucas/cat/illness.
You can't knock the personal touch of a cashier, go to the self service lumps if you've no patience to listen to your elders gripe!Wink

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote: go to the self service lumps if you've no patience to listen to your elders gripe!Wink

Booths don't have a self service counter you bellend.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I let someone out of a junction while driving and the ignorant cunt doesn't thank me. Feel like chasing the prick down and giving them a slap. Just plain bad manners

I'll go one step further - I hate it when you acknowledge someone for letting you in or pass, but they don't acknowledge your acknowledgment. Twats!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bwfc1958 wrote:I let someone out of a junction while driving and the ignorant cunt doesn't thank me. Feel like chasing the prick down and giving them a slap. Just plain bad manners
Learn not to let folk out in future, I've employed that attitude for years, it's called selfish driving! Every man for himself in the jungle.Smile

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Learn not to let folk out in future, I've employed that attitude for years, it's called selfish driving! Every man for himself in the jungle.Smile

Small man in big car.

10Things That Currently Piss You Off Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:47

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote: go to the self service lumps if you've no patience to listen to your elders gripe!Wink

Booths don't have a self service counter you bellend.
Neither do Aldi!
Get over it!!

11Things That Currently Piss You Off Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Small man in big car.
No, big man in big car!Smile

12Things That Currently Piss You Off Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Neither do Aldi!
Get over it!!

I can't. People need to learn to shut up. We'd all get through quicker.

13Things That Currently Piss You Off Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People who have full on phone conversations on the bus.

14Things That Currently Piss You Off Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:People who have full on phone conversations on the bus.

Full on mobile conversations anywhere. I hate these people.

15Things That Currently Piss You Off Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:54

People that don't indicate at roundabouts.

16Things That Currently Piss You Off Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:57

Fucking 50 mph speed limit on the M60 for the road-works which haven't even started yet!

17Things That Currently Piss You Off Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:57

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Do people still use Buses

18Things That Currently Piss You Off Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:59

People who think that pronouncing "Scone" the same as "cone" makes them posh.

It's pronounced like "gone" and you're not posh.

(Mary Berry pronounces it like "gone" and she should fucking know.)

19Things That Currently Piss You Off Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:07

This lap-top which, despite only being three months old, feels the constant need to shut itself down and load allegedly "updated" versions of the software it contains.

Twice a week, taking about an hour each time.

Fuck you, ASUS!

20Things That Currently Piss You Off Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
Do people still use Buses
I do.
I once asked a bloke the quickest way to the hospital and he push me under one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum