Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things That Currently Piss You Off

+12
Copper Dragon
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
elr240
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 21:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Going back to tongue for a sec, I heard that if you pitch up at Whittam Towers with a crisp twenty pound note in your hand and ask for "A bit of tongue", you will not be disappointed and will leave with a smile on your face.

Disgusting post. Should definitely receive a ban.

62Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 21:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:Going back to tongue for a sec, I heard that if you pitch up at Whittam Towers with a crisp twenty pound note in your hand and ask for "A bit of tongue", you will not be disappointed and will leave with a smile on your face.

Disgusting post. Should definitely receive a ban.

No denial, though! Razz

63Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 21:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

No denial, though! Razz

Laughing

64Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 22:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
The stuff I get is pretty smooth. The veg is virtually blended.
Nice though.

That's not how it comes out of the factory.

Social Services do that for you before Meals on Wheels, sorry....Ocado fetch it round your gaff.

It's all part of their service.

Very Happy
That must be how Nat had me poisoned last week.
I need to be alert. 
Good job she only employs idiots.

65Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 22:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:This lap-top which, despite only being three months old, feels the constant need to shut itself down and load allegedly "updated" versions of the software it contains.

Twice a week, taking about an hour each time.

Fuck you, ASUS!
Or Microsoft for that matter!  :whistle:

66Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 22:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I get tongue from a local butchers but Morrisons do a Pressed Ox Tongue at their deli counters.

It's obviously been messed with and pressed (it's all in the name  Very Happy ) but it's still very nice.
Used to love OX tongue on Blackpool Milk Roll with a bit of lettuce and tomato on at school when I was a kid! Very Happy

I'm going to get some tomorrow now after seeing this!

67Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 22:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

(Karlypants told me.)
It was behind Bargain Booze actually!

She offered me ANAL for an extra fiver but declined as she looked a bit rough! Very Happy

68Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 23:17

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

Tractors that don't pull over with about thirty cars behind, Gartside killing our club, militant lycra cyclists riding two abreast whatever, Davies for not sacking Gartside after he appointed Megson, the twat who redesigned every road in Bolton and put traffic lights everywhere, the fact that Gartside will be involved in choosing our next manager, Odd coloured/Florescent football boots worn by shit players FFS! Bolton fucking council - about as well run as the football club, I could go on....

69Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 23:18

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Used to love OX tongue on Blackpool Milk Roll with a bit of lettuce and tomato on at school when I was a kid! Very Happy

I'm going to get some tomorrow now after seeing this!

Well I'm glad that I've helped someone this evening.

The only reasons I post on here is to either educate people or act like a humanitarian food aid agency worker.  Cool

70Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Thu Oct 09 2014, 00:21

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

People who have more than One Car and a Work Van and Park One them Outside my House.

People who say Sorry after they'e just let their Dog Shit at the Bottom of My Path, thinking you  Haven't Seen Them and Then  Ask if You've got a Bag and Some Wipes.

71Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Thu Oct 09 2014, 09:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:People who have full on phone conversations on the bus.

Full on mobile conversations anywhere. I hate these people.

The Norwich London train is rammed with self-important wnkrs who start work at 06.45 and feel they have to talk into their phones VERY LOUDLY until it turns into a shouting match - which nobody wants.
So my mate picks the loudest, stands as close as he can to them and shouts to me across the carriage, drowning out their conversation.
They always shut up.
Only one bloke has ever tried to justify it's OK to shout down a phone in a public place but it's not OK if you don't happen to have a phone.

72Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Thu Oct 09 2014, 10:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alf Hooker wrote: militant lycra cyclists riding two abreast whatever, ....

Spot on. It absolutely pisses me off. Riding two abreast having a bloody conversation with a bloody queue of cars behind them. Just as I overtake I always give them the horn!

73Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Thu Oct 09 2014, 10:24

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Spot on. It absolutely pisses me off. Riding two abreast having a bloody conversation with a bloody queue of cars behind them. Just as I overtake I always give them the horn!
you must be a sexy bastard and have good eyesight!

74Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Thu Oct 09 2014, 10:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alf Hooker wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

you must be a sexy bastard and have good eyesight!

Laughing

75Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Thu Oct 09 2014, 21:33

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Cyclists riding on the pavement. 
I swear I'll take a cyclist out before I go to heaven. Smile

76Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Thu Oct 09 2014, 21:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was nearly mown down by one last week.
He accused me of being in his way!

77Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Thu Oct 09 2014, 23:09

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Why is the time on this forum an hour out and why does nobody sort it? I wouldn't say it pisses me off but it's certainly quite irritating. Someone must hold this responsibility, but who?

78Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Thu Oct 09 2014, 23:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bwfc1958 wrote:Why is the time on this forum an hour out and why does nobody sort it? I wouldn't say it pisses me off but it's certainly quite irritating. Someone must hold this responsibility, but who?

???

The time is spot on for me.

Anyone else having a problem?

Anyway - I've changed it for you.

If you ever have a problem in future then simply click on your 'profile', link at the top of the page, and stuff like the time and date can be altered yourself from there.

Happy to help.

79Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 4 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Thu Oct 09 2014, 23:34

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Ahh thanks sluffy. I'm in a much better place now you have sorted the time for me. Was driving me a bit mad that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum