Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things That Currently Piss You Off

+12
Copper Dragon
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
elr240
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People who don't like piccalilli.

42Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:50

Has to be smooth though bonce. None of that chunky shit

43Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Has to be smooth though bonce. None of that chunky shit
Of course.

44Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:52

I remember my grandad used to have tongue and piccalilli on a french stick. Does anywhere sell tongue these days?

45Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:52

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's impossible to have smooth Picalilli what with it having vegetables in it.

46Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:53

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:I remember my grandad used to have tongue and piccalilli on a french stick. Does anywhere sell tongue these days?

Yes and I still eat it.

Salt pepper and mustard though on mine.

47Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:54

Copper Dragon wrote:

It's impossible to have smooth Picalilli what with it having vegetables in it.

I was wondering about that.

Never seen smooth picalilli.

You sure you're not confusing it with peanut butter?

48Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:56

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Very Happy

49Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

It's impossible to have smooth Picalilli what with it having vegetables in
The stuff I get is pretty smooth. The veg is virtually blended.
Nice though.

50Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:58

No there is a version without all the chunks in. Or maybe my grandad just left the chunky bits in the jar. I could be wrong. Not had it for years

51Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:59

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I get tongue from a local butchers but Morrisons do a Pressed Ox Tongue at their deli counters.

It's obviously been messed with and pressed (it's all in the name  Very Happy ) but it's still very nice.

52Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 21:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus Christ....I'm on a football forum arguing the toss about picallilli.
Life doesn't get much better than this.

53Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 21:01

Loving the dream eh bonce

54Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 21:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mustard Pickle is pretty much the same as Picallili and I enjoy both. Never had the smooth variety. WTF is that all about?

55Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 21:03

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Whittam's new thing that currently pisses him off....... people who talk about Picalilli  Cool

Last edited by Copper Dragon on Wed Oct 08 2014, 21:04; edited 1 time in total

56Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 21:03

Going back to tongue for a sec, I heard that if you pitch up at Whittam Towers with a crisp twenty pound note in your hand and ask for "A bit of tongue", you will not be disappointed and will leave with a smile on your face.

(Karlypants told me.)

57Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 21:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate it when Bruce Willis tries to look like Bruce Forsyth.
Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Faceswap_1733356a

58Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 21:13

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Another thing that pisses me off is the message that appears when someone makes an edit

"Last edited by Copper Dragon on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total"

We all make mistakes and do edits so does it need to be advertised?

59Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 21:13

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The one thing on the road that really piss me off are Audi drivers, with their front fogs on as a double whammy! They think they own the road, if you are one then you know exactly what I mean. Smile

60Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 3 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 21:23

boltonbonce wrote:
The stuff I get is pretty smooth. The veg is virtually blended.
Nice though.

That's not how it comes out of the factory.

Social Services do that for you before Meals on Wheels, sorry....Ocado fetch it round your gaff.

It's all part of their service.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum