Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things That Currently Piss You Off

+12
Copper Dragon
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
elr240
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People who think I care about their wedding, engagement, pregnancy or child being born. FUCK OFF.

22Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:People who think I care about their wedding, engagement, pregnancy or child being born. FUCK OFF.
You don't work for Hallmark then Hipster. Very Happy

23Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:13

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

People telling each other what they are having for Dinner. Very Happy
Pudding and chips tonight. ::FU::

24Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:People who think I care about their wedding, engagement, pregnancy or child being born. FUCK OFF.

That sounds very bitter. One day you'll meet the right man and you'll want to tell everyone.

25Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

That sounds very bitter. One day you'll meet the right man and you'll want to tell everyone.

Laughing

26Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:19

elr240

David Ngog
David Ngog

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote: go to the self service lumps if you've no patience to listen to your elders gripe!Wink

Booths don't have a self service counter you bellend.

People who are wrong on the Internet piss me off Rolling Eyes

Booths Chorley and Windermere definitely have self serve checkouts.

27Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:20

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Neither do Aldi!
Get over it!!

I can't. People need to learn to shut up. We'd all get through quicker.
You've got the rest of your life. Chill out wouldn't want you to have a tromby.

28Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:23

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People supporting football teams they have no affiliation with.

29Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I once asked a bloke the quickest way to the hospital and he push me under one.

I was once walking through Manchester when this car pulled alongside me full of United fans. The front seat passenger bellowed in a cockney accent, " Oy mate which is the quickest way to Old Trafford?"
I replied, " On foot or by car? "
Cockney, " By car "
I replied, " Well that is the quickest way " and then I turned down a pedestrian ginnel.

30Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

elr240 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote: go to the self service lumps if you've no patience to listen to your elders gripe!Wink

Booths don't have a self service counter you bellend.

Booths at Lancaster doesn't. Embarassed

31Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:26

Joggers.

Twats to a man / woman.....

32Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ignorant people who "tut" and "ahmm" behind me whilst in a queue at supermarkets because I am just trying to bring a friendly smile to the cashier!

Metrolink - Bury to Altrincham line, its chaos

One woman who seems not to be able to detach her mobile from her face and is non-stop chitter chatter from Sale all the way to Radcliffe, on the the Metrolink (3 nights in a row and she was speaking to the same person)

Drivers who don't indicate at traffic, lights, give-ways, roundabouts etc

The list is not exhaustive!

33Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

elr240 wrote:

As RT says, Lancaster doesn't - which is where I was.

Welcome to Bolton Nuts, but your first post was wrong on the internet. I feel your shame.

34Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Ignorant people who "tut" and "ahmm" behind me whilst in a queue at supermarkets because I am just trying to bring a friendly smile to the cashier!

Very Happy

Yes, but showing them your feet is not nice for anyone.

35Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:40

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I needed some advice about my verruca's and she did say that she could help!

36Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:51

elr240

David Ngog
David Ngog

Natasha Whittam wrote:
elr240 wrote:

As RT says, Lancaster doesn't - which is where I was.

Welcome to Bolton Nuts, but your first post was wrong on the internet. I feel your shame.
Which bit was wrong?

You said Booths generally rather than specifically - I merely pointed out 2 that have self serve checkouts - maybe you should have been more specific and said Booths Lancaster.

37Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

E-mails ending with..... Sent from my iPhone.

Oh have you got an iPhone, I couldn't give a shit what you've sent it from.

38Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:31

Phil gartside (start topical)
Undertaking bellends who first drive up your arse like you can just drive through the car in front.
soaps (the tv kind)
Parent cliques in the playground and at the lads rugby
lack of sleep

39Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:37

Copper Dragon wrote:E-mails ending with..... Sent from my iPhone.

Oh have you got an iPhone, I couldn't give a shit what you've sent it from.
It would be annoying if the person that sent the e-mail writes that at the bottom like P.S I sent this with my iPhone. It happens with windows phones and some android ones to.

P.S I sent this with my Nokia 3310.

40Things That Currently Piss You Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Currently Piss You Off Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:42

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I know how it works Barb and I still don't give a shit what they are using to send an e-mail.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum