Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meanwhile, back in the Stone Age.....

+5
wanderlust
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
boltonbonce
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Meanwhile, back in the Stone Age..... Empty Meanwhile, back in the Stone Age..... Thu May 29 2014, 16:07

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/27/pregnant-pakistani-woman-stoned-to-death

I defy anyone to defend Islam and say it's not a negative influence on society after this latest bollocks......

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster is sure to call you a racist biggot for this, how dare you question another culture...

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got to love Dawkins. He's my hero. Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Exactly why everyone should turn to Christianity.

Richard Dawkins is God!

(Work that one out...... Very Happy )

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Exactly why everyone should turn to Christianity.
Yes,it did wonders for Northern Ireland.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thing is we can condemn, but we shouldn't go in guns blasting.

Just think if we did that, then it would give them full rights to do the same to us if they didn't like any of our laws, and then where does it end - possibility end of the Human race!!!

We need to change their outlook by talking and convincing and influencing.  Use of strength such as armed forces will do nothing except create a bigger divide!!!

But before we condemn, w have to look at ourselves first.  Are our laws perfect, have any of our "neanderthal" laws ever been repealed? We cannot preach what we do not practice ourselves!

This type of shit won't happen when Nige is Prime Minister, you mark my words.....

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Which 'neanderthal' laws would they be? We're not comparing like for like here.

"Are our laws perfect, have any of our "neanderthal" laws ever been repealed?"

I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure we don't have anything on the statute books dating back 30,000+ years.....

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Thing is we can condemn, but we shouldn't go in guns blasting.

Just think if we did that, then it would give them full rights to do the same to us if they didn't like any of our laws, and then where does it end - possibility end of the Human race!!!

We need to change their outlook by talking and convincing and influencing.  Use of strength such as armed forces will do nothing except create a bigger divide!!!

But before we condemn, w have to look at ourselves first.  Are our laws perfect, have any of our "neanderthal" laws ever been repealed? We cannot preach what we do not practice ourselves!

Chris, have you started a group to highlight the rights of Pakistani women?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote: "Are our laws perfect, have any of our "neanderthal" laws ever been repealed?"

I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure we don't have anything on the statute books dating back 30,000+ years.....

In Norfolk a man can still shelter his sheep and goats in his neighbours cave when a mandrake-shaped cloud passes across a full moon.

That really pissed my next door neighbour off.

Presumably not, Nat because UKIP oppose this type of stuff and Chris' group opposes UKIP, so by definition, they're in favour of stoning pregnant Pakistani women.....

Obviously.....

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They have no rights. Rape and murder is common practice as punishment for women who are deemed to have brought shame and dishonor on their families.

wanderlust wrote:
In Norfolk a man can still shelter his sheep and goats in his neighbours cave when a mandrake-shaped cloud passes across a full moon.

That really pissed my next door neighbour off.

Define "shelter"...........

Does it involve over-sized wellies and a strong grip...?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is also illegal to order or permit any servant to stand on the sill of any window in order to clean or paint it. Bastards!

I know it's off topic, but while we're all here, can someone please tell me what the young lady in the white shorts on the banner is saying?

I can see her lips, but I can't quite make out what she is saying.

Cheers.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Meanwhile, back in the Stone Age..... Shy-whistler

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Rub your face on my arse.

Sponsored content