Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Christmas piss up thread.

+2
boltonbonce
scottjames30
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The Christmas piss up thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:53

I will be having both tonight. I just meant right this second. Will go with fanta now and save the tango for cod later

22The Christmas piss up thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 19:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on the pool. cheers

23The Christmas piss up thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 19:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I will be having both tonight.  I just meant right this second.  Will go with fanta now and save the tango for cod later

I usually just sprinkle mine with a bit of vinegar

24The Christmas piss up thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 19:33

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I will be having both tonight.  I just meant right this second.  Will go with fanta now and save the tango for cod later

You're wasting your time boggers, the awards already gone. Valiant late effort though. Very Happy

25The Christmas piss up thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 19:42

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

You're wasting your time boggers, the awards already gone. Valiant late effort though. Very Happy

Cod:bopsIII

26The Christmas piss up thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas piss up thread. Fri Dec 04 2015, 20:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Remember that bannana bread beer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum