Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elf on a shelf anybody?

+9
whatsgoingon
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
gloswhite
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
karlypants
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Wed Dec 13 2017, 23:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Where will it all end?

Very Happy

82Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Thu Dec 14 2017, 10:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 B29ebbaeae23606197f1a499d49bcfe6--so-funny-funny-stuff
Don't know why anyone puts up with these nasty creatures. Shocked

83Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Thu Dec 14 2017, 10:30

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I dont think i posted what happened when i was doing it last year.

I decided that the elf was going to write all over my face and then sit on the fireplace with the marker in question.  All good, i dont mind making a bit of a div of myself.

Apart from the next morning we had a massive bang on the door at 7am i trundle to the door and fling it open only to be met by about 15 coppers looking for someone.   Im stood at the door arguing telling them ive never heard of this bloke and they are saying they dont believe me and who else is in.  I end saying hes not here go and mither someone else and slammed the door.  The missus is looking at me as i walk in the front room and her and the kids just burst out laughing.

I thought it was a strange reaction to have to someone who has just been arguing with coppers only to remember i had buddy was here 2017 and christmas is awesome and stars and holly all over my face.

What a dick head.

Turns out they had the right street and house number but the wrong area.

84Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Thu Dec 14 2017, 10:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl:

85Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Thu Dec 14 2017, 13:47

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Probably checked with the mental health authorities first though  Very Happy

86Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Thu Dec 14 2017, 14:47

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I couldn't believe it. One of the coppers leaning on the wall was stifling his laughs i think which is why i thought it was a wind up or something.

87Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Thu Dec 14 2017, 15:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Gray Gnomes wrote:I couldn't believe it. One of the coppers leaning on the wall was stifling his laughs i think which is why i thought it was a wind up or something.

This is the best laugh I've had all week!

Very Happy

88Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Thu Dec 14 2017, 15:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hang on i've heard this before from Johnny. Is Gray Gnomes Johnny?

89Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Thu Dec 14 2017, 15:49

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:Hang on i've heard this before from Johnny. Is Gray Gnomes Johnny?
Bloody hell Norpig, you'd never make a detective. Can't believe you've only just made the connection.

90Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Thu Dec 14 2017, 15:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Bloody hell Norpig, you'd never make a detective. Can't believe you've only just made the connection.

Very Happy

91Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Thu Dec 14 2017, 16:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am a bit slow on the uptake and Mrs Pig says i am the least observant person she knows Very Happy

I wouldn't mind but i'm friends with Johnny on FB and he didn't mention a thing!

92Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Thu Dec 14 2017, 16:09

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 20161211

Hide and seek time for our elf last night. When the kids find him he's got chocolate treats as a reward for finding him. Not sure why it's posted sideways, you'll have to tilt your head to read it.  Very Happy

93Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Thu Dec 14 2017, 16:39

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:I am a bit slow on the uptake and Mrs Pig says i am the least observant person she knows Very Happy

I wouldn't mind but i'm friends with Johnny on FB and he didn't mention a thing!
I commented on something yesterday or the day before to try and make it obvious to you!

94Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Thu Dec 14 2017, 16:41

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bwfc1958 wrote:Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 20161211

Hide and seek time for our elf last night. When the kids find him he's got chocolate treats as a reward for finding him. Not sure why it's posted sideways, you'll have to tilt your head to read it.  Very Happy
Take it the presents are hid in mum and dads room Smile

I love the treasure hunt ones.

95Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Thu Dec 14 2017, 16:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Laughing

96Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Thu Dec 14 2017, 18:30

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Gray Gnomes wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 20161211

Take it the presents are hid in mum and dads room Smile

I love the treasure hunt ones.
Yeah I had visions of them turning our bedroom inside out and stumbling across all sorts of presents. It's not technically the final week either but I needed it to rhyme and the kids know no better, except for my 10 year old, who is well aware it's all bollocks. We're doing the treasure hunt this weekend where we leave a series of clues that eventually lead to the elves and their loot. Kids loved that one last year.

97Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Fri Dec 15 2017, 00:39

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yeah the treasure hunt one is the one i meant sorry.  Sa ing that for next weekend.

Mine have toned down the violence tonight.

A friendly game of noughts and crosses.

Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 20171227

98Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Sat Dec 16 2017, 00:58

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Looks like theyve finally made friends tonight

Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 20171228

99Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Fri Nov 30 2018, 23:46

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Fuckers are back.......

Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 20181110

100Elf on a shelf anybody?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Elf on a shelf anybody? Sat Dec 01 2018, 00:38

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Twats

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum