Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chelsea sack Mourinho

+11
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
scottjames30
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
rammywhite
Norpig
Sluffy
karlypants
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Chelsea sack Mourinho - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea sack Mourinho Thu 17 Dec - 20:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I always found him somewhat amusing.

It's just a game.

The managers are required to be interviewed and you can take what they all say with a pinch of salt because non of them can say exactly what they would want to all the time, so they talk bollocks most of it.

I just think Mourinho gently takes the piss out of everything including himself.

I think the British game will be a great deal duller without him.

Saying that though Swansea have been linked to manager Marcelo Bielsa who is nicknamed el loco!

Hope they sign him!

22Chelsea sack Mourinho - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea sack Mourinho Thu 17 Dec - 20:57

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Some pundits believe he may well be at Old Trafford in January but personally I can't see him taking another job in England unless it's the national team. I think what strikes me most is that while he might have lost the dressing room he hadn't lost the fans. It's pretty clear they feel the players have betrayed him and them and to be honest I wouldn't be at all surprised if they boo every one of the Chelsea players at the next match. I can't remember ever seeing a club fall so fast without the fans screaming for the managers head en masse much less giving him more or less 100% backing and singing his name even when they're losing before. I suspect the likes of Oscar and Hazard may find themselves in for a torrid time and a fair old chunk of abuse from the Chelsea fans over Christmas.

23Chelsea sack Mourinho - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea sack Mourinho Thu 17 Dec - 21:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was it not Mourinho that United originally wanted?

24Chelsea sack Mourinho - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea sack Mourinho Thu 17 Dec - 22:03

KillerGorilla

KillerGorilla
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Wasn't it a mutual agreement? Either way it's a big mistake, maybe they were hoping a new manager bounce will keep them up Smile

25Chelsea sack Mourinho - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea sack Mourinho Thu 17 Dec - 22:35

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

KillerGorilla wrote:Wasn't it a mutual agreement? Either way it's a big mistake, maybe they were hoping a new manager bounce will keep them up Smile
Mutual agreement is the polite way of saying sacked now mate. Basically it went like this:

Jose, we'd like you to resign. If you don't agree to do that we'll sack you but either way you're history. 

OK, I'll resign then. 

Later that day Chelsea announce he's left "By Mutual Agreement" and thank him for his services with the unspoken addendum "and don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way out"

Meanwhile I suspect a number of extremely high profile managers and/or their agents are sitting anxiously by their phones waiting for it to ring while Louis Van Gaal and Rafael Benitez in particular are asking Gary Megson if he has any good gardening tips. Smile

26Chelsea sack Mourinho - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea sack Mourinho Fri 18 Dec - 0:46

The way Sky are spinning it, they think he's a cunt too.

They've been stitching him right up with the way they've edited their accumulated sound-bites from him.

To precis it, it's been pretty much clips of Chelsea conceding goals followed by him saying "The ref was frightened to give us anything because he is a dick who does not understand football like what I do" and "I know for sure that I am the greatest human being alive today - I am sure of that", swiftly followed by a clip of him standing at the back of the stand because he's been sent off for acting like a desperate cock who shouted at the linesman once too often.

No sympathy and for once, Sky are bang on.

(I dropped the "C bomb" in for Killer Gorilla because I know she likes it.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum