Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What did we all get for Christmas?

+9
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
rammywhite
Chairmanda
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What did we all get for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: What did we all get for Christmas? Sun Dec 27 2015, 00:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I got a really nice watch off the boys, a set of James Bond blu-rays off the girls and Wendy's gift to me is none of your business Very Happy

More seriously my best Christmas Present this year was seeing everyone sat around the table together and having fun. It was the first time we'd all been in one room at the same time since Wendy and I got married and well worth the effort we put into it over two full days. I'm even glad I couldn't have a drink because it means I'll be able to remember what an awesome day it was and how happy everyone looked as they opened the gifts Wendy and I got them. I always have preferred giving presents to getting them since my eldest was born and I feel really happy when I know we've got the right present for the recipient.
That's what Christmas is all about, great stuff.

22What did we all get for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: What did we all get for Christmas? Sun Dec 27 2015, 01:34

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:I got a really nice watch off the boys, a set of James Bond blu-rays off the girls and Wendy's gift to me is none of your business Very Happy

More seriously my best Christmas Present this year was seeing everyone sat around the table together and having fun. It was the first time we'd all been in one room at the same time since Wendy and I got married and well worth the effort we put into it over two full days. I'm even glad I couldn't have a drink because it means I'll be able to remember what an awesome day it was and how happy everyone looked as they opened the gifts Wendy and I got them. I always have preferred giving presents to getting them since my eldest was born and I feel really happy when I know we've got the right present for the recipient.
That's what Christmas is all about, great stuff.
I agree, great stuff, a bit envious, mx

23What did we all get for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: What did we all get for Christmas? Sun Dec 27 2015, 14:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I got a PS4! Well a contribution towards, stumped up the rest myself. A few bottles of JD.  Some smellies, a big tub of boiled sweets, a big tub of lollipops, 4 toblerones, an engraved glass from the kids and a humiliating defeat on Boxing Day

24What did we all get for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: What did we all get for Christmas? Sun Dec 27 2015, 14:10

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I got a PS4! Well a contribution towards, stumped up the rest myself. A few bottles of JD.  Some smellies, a big tub of boiled sweets, a big tub of lollipops, 4 toblerones, an engraved glass from the kids and a humiliating defeat on Boxing Day

When you get it set up online my id is the same as my username on here Smile

What games did you get btid?

25What did we all get for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: What did we all get for Christmas? Sun Dec 27 2015, 14:12

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got FIFA and COD, still getting used to it yet though...ill attempt to add you

26What did we all get for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: What did we all get for Christmas? Sun Dec 27 2015, 14:13

Fifa and cod are the main two i play. I got wwe 2k16 and it is brilliant. Im doing the career mode and about to challenge kevin owens for the nxt championship Smile

27What did we all get for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: What did we all get for Christmas? Sun Dec 27 2015, 15:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I got spoiled rotten as usual but my main pressie from the missus was an IOU. She'd obviously not got my present organised then panicked at the last minute by which time the guilt had kicked in so she upped the IOU to a skiing holiday. Chuffed. Hope to cash that in early February.

28What did we all get for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: What did we all get for Christmas? Sun Dec 27 2015, 16:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I got spoiled rotten as usual but my main pressie from the missus was an IOU. She'd obviously not got my present organised then panicked at the last minute by which time the guilt had kicked in so she upped the IOU to a skiing holiday. Chuffed. Hope to cash that in early February.
I went on a skiing holiday once. Crying or Very sad
What did we all get for Christmas? - Page 2 1357840494_funny_ski_crash

29What did we all get for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty Re: What did we all get for Christmas? Sun Dec 27 2015, 23:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Three autobiographies, Roy Kean, Alex Ferguson and Big Sam. I decided to save the best for last so I started with Roy Keane, The Second Half. It shows how far we have fallen when he mentions how when he left United, Big Sam wanted to sign him for Bolton. ( If we couldn't sign Adam Le Fondre for £500,000 you just know we are in financial meltdown). 
Also when he was manager at Sunderland, he wanted to sign Matty Taylor but he chose Bolton instead.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum