Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Broken The Law?

+8
TheHateCamel
Lyric Todkill
chipbutty
Quent
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Have You Ever Broken The Law? Wed Jun 13 2012, 10:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on, it's time to fess up, you're with total strangers so no one in your reality life need know.

Are you a serial killer? Did you get your first "girlfriend" by dragging her into the bushes? Are you on the take from your company?

Speeding does not count as breaking the law for the purposes of this thread.

I'll start. I regularly got a ride home in a police car when I was 14/15, usually after being chucked out of a club for being underage. I once spent the night there after punching a bouncer at a club in Preston. The ponce.

2Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Wed Jun 13 2012, 10:42

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

erm yes I have...

In my younger days I was a bit of an idiot... wish i could reqind the clock, but I cant.

dont really matter what for, but your gonna ask now anyway. I was just stupid... when I was very young i had a few 'family' issues so I was always spoilt as a kid and given free rein, in my late teens early 20's, I got in with a crowd I shouldn't really have been associating with, I also had money to spend on 'doing stuff' ...this usually led to problems.

a few Public Order offences...the usual football related ones :-/ ...managed to narrowly escape a banning order.

one assault (wasn't really my fault, but I was the one who got caught)

I was banned from driving for a year (for borrowing my mates car with no insurance...and only a provisional) just before i was due to take my test. again stupidity.

criminal damage to a bouncers car from a Bolton bar (he dropped the charges though just before court as I threatened to do him for assault) again, not my fault, a misunderstanding that got way out of hand! I got CS gassed that day - yes, it stings like fuck!

I think I was just one of those people who very easily finds himself in compromising situations without trying. im a lot better behaved now.

im not a chav by any measure, on the contrary, I have attended uni, have a good job, own my own house and car... I just allowed myself to be misled for a while i think. I'm easily led.

since my little boy was born I hardly even drink much anymore, its all about him.

anyway... life story over, im gonna regret posting this Embarassed

3Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Wed Jun 13 2012, 10:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not me. I am a veritable paragon of virtue.

4Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Wed Jun 13 2012, 12:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we've done this thread before.

I nicked some Calippo shots once from a little chef, but only because no one would come to the till to serve me.

5Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Wed Jun 13 2012, 14:19

I've been arrested loads of times, but never charged. Usually for beating up some Bolton arsehole on match day or pissing on Bolton slags from a moving car.

6Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Wed Jun 13 2012, 14:20

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Been done for kerb crawling on more than one occasion. Not the easiest thing to tell your Mum.

7Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Wed Jun 13 2012, 14:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:I've been arrested loads of times, but never charged. Usually for beating up some Bolton arsehole on match day or pissing on Bolton slags from a moving car.

I reckon you still widdle in your Y fronts.

8Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Wed Jun 13 2012, 14:32

Reebok_Rebel wrote:erm yes I have...

In my younger days I was a bit of an idiot... wish i could reqind the clock, but I cant.

dont really matter what for, but your gonna ask now anyway. I was just stupid... when I was very young i had a few 'family' issues so I was always spoilt as a kid and given free rein, in my late teens early 20's, I got in with a crowd I shouldn't really have been associating with, I also had money to spend on 'doing stuff' ...this usually led to problems.

a few Public Order offences...the usual football related ones :-/ ...managed to narrowly escape a banning order.

I was banned from driving for a year (for borrowing my mates car with no insurance...and only a provisional) just before i was due to take my test. again stupidity.

criminal damage to a bouncers car from a Bolton bar (he dropped the charges though just before court as I threatened to do him for assault) again, not my fault, a misunderstanding that got way out of hand! I got CS gassed that day - yes, it stings like fuck!

I think I was just one of those people who very easily finds himself in compromising situations without trying. im a lot better behaved now.

im not a chav by any measure, on the contrary, I have attended uni, have a good job, own my own house and car... I just allowed myself to be misled for a while i think. I'm easily led.

since my little boy was born I hardly even drink much anymore, its all about him.

it explains why you only started posting in recent weeks. how was prison Very Happy

9Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Wed Jun 13 2012, 15:04

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:erm yes I have...

it explains why you only started posting in recent weeks. how was prison Very Happy

im a bit sore but getting over it, its not really my cup of tea if im honest...Bolton hater would love it though!

no...on a serious note, I made myself sound like a real nobhead, im really not as bad as i sound Smile

oh, just in case you wondered ...I was joking, ive NEVER been in prison...

10Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Wed Jun 13 2012, 19:01

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Do you mean this morning or this afternoon or maybe latter?

In which case, yes, no and maybe.

11Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Wed Jun 13 2012, 21:06

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:I've been arrested loads of times, but never charged. Usually for beating up some Bolton arsehole on match day or pissing on Bolton slags from a moving car.

Can't imagine that you can beat up any Boltonian, including the birds

Soft get

12Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Wed Jun 13 2012, 22:08

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Do crimes against fashion count?

13Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Wed Jun 13 2012, 22:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fair play Rebel, we all do stupid things growing up but it takes a man to admit when he was wrong and change his life accordingly.

Me, I'm too honest and boring to have done anything other than take the odd bit of office stationery - ususlly because I was taking work home to do anyway!

Can you tell I live life in the fast lane, eh!

14Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu Jun 14 2012, 00:37

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A few years ago when I enjoyed a toot of the old Jamaican mountain cabbage I got stopped at Manchester airport.

It was Christmas and I was home for two weeks from the Netherlands.

They pulled me over and searched my bag and found the half ounce and 12 space cakes that I didn't really try to conceal, I did also tell them what I had and where it was.

I'd had a few to drink and had a good laugh with the customs chaps.

They must have been in the Christmas spirit because when I got home I found two space cakes in my bag.

Honesty is the best policy.

15Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu Jun 14 2012, 01:06

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've "mistakenly" failed to scan items at supermarket self service tills many times.

This has only ever been for when I feel I've deserved compensation for some reason or another - if I've taken something back and been denied a refund and actually felt I deserved one, for instance, or if I've been overcharged on a previous visit and only realised on my way home looking at my receipt, or if I've slipped on an unmarked wet floor and the ignorant bastards never bothered to so much as ask me if I was OK.

16Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu Jun 14 2012, 01:48

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

doffcocker wrote:I've "mistakenly" failed to scan items at supermarket self service tills many times.

This has only ever been for when I feel I've deserved compensation for some reason or another - if I've taken something back and been denied a refund and actually felt I deserved one, for instance, or if I've been overcharged on a previous visit and only realised on my way home looking at my receipt, or if I've slipped on an unmarked wet floor and the ignorant bastards never bothered to so much as ask me if I was OK.

Ha, ha, you can't beat a bit of vigilante justice in the fine tradition of Robin of Sherwood, Dirty Harry and The A-Team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum