Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm broken hearted

+6
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
karlypants
Norpig
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I'm broken hearted Empty I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 13:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As some of you know i now live in Manchester as my wife is a Mancunian and we have 2 kids. My Son is 7 and is football mad and as it's his Birthday in a couple of weeks i asked him if he wanted a new strip of his choice (as long as it wasn't the red filth)

this is what he chose  Crying or Very sad. He does come to some Bolton games and has a season ticket but come on what 7 year old is going to want to follow us as the moment, i find it a struggle and i've been going for 28 years!

Should i just admit defeat and let him support City and hope he will like Bolton as well or should i just send him to Barnado's now and wash my hands of him?  Very Happy

I'm broken hearted 11828773_10153473679345196_2835085341371152983_n

2I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 13:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell Norpig!

I thought you were about to say your Mrs had run off with the milkman or something! Very Happy

3I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 13:25

Norpig wrote:As some of you know i now live in Manchester as my wife is a Mancunian and we have 2 kids. My Son is 7 and is football mad and as it's his Birthday in a couple of weeks i asked him if he wanted a new strip of his choice (as long as it wasn't the red filth)

this is what he chose  Crying or Very sad. He does come to some Bolton games and has a season ticket but come on what 7 year old is going to want to follow us as the moment, i find it a struggle and i've been going for 28 years!

Should i just admit defeat and let him support City and hope he will like Bolton as well or should i just send him to Barnado's now and wash my hands of him?  Very Happy

That is a nice top though.

4I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 13:25

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

think its a lost cause piggers...it could have been worse tho....

5I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 13:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you tried making a deal with him by telling him that you will buy him the Man City strip but he has to clean the toilet for the rest of his life?

That should change his mind no problem! Very Happy

6I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 13:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We took my niece's 2 lads to watch the Whites for 3 years.
One now supports Everton,the other Liverpool.
To be fair,they have no real connection with Bolton,so they've gravitated to the clubs that seem a more natural fit. Would be tough going to school here as Wanderers.
It hurts me though. More than I'll let on. Sad

7I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 13:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:think its a lost cause piggers...it could have been worse tho....
 i wouldn't allow any United in the door Manda, i've made that very clear  Very Happy

Trouble is all the in-laws family are United and he's going to a Champions League game at the Threatre of Shite with his Aunty and Uncle in November. If he brings back anything red it's going straight in the bin

8I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 13:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:
Norpig wrote:As some of you know i now live in Manchester as my wife is a Mancunian and we have 2 kids. My Son is 7 and is football mad and as it's his Birthday in a couple of weeks i asked him if he wanted a new strip of his choice (as long as it wasn't the red filth)

That is a nice top though.
not helping Barb  Very Happy

9I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 13:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Have you tried making a deal with him by telling him that you will buy him the Man City strip but he has to clean the toilet for the rest of his life?

That should change his mind no problem! Very Happy
 i'm too soft with him, i'll end up doing it and he knows it  Very Happy

10I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 13:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The little shit, let me have a word

11I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 13:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:The little shit, let me have a word
 he may be a blue but he's still my son, you'll have to get through me first  Very Happy

12I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 13:50

My missus and ALL her side are reds. I was a bit sneaky and made him a barca fan first (he loves messi Smile )

Bolton 2nd because he has been to a couple of games and the red lot are his 3rd choice. Its a battle. .....but I'm not giving up

13I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 13:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's gonna be gutted in 15 years time when we're a top side again and city are on their arse

14I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 13:54

My daughter doesn't like football, I've told her I will take her to watch Bolton if she starts going off the rails. Her school work has improved massively.

15I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 14:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:My daughter doesn't like football, I've told her I will take her to watch Bolton if she starts going off the rails. Her school work has improved massively.
Laughing

16I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 14:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Terrible parenting Norpig. No one to blame but yourself.

17I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 15:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Terrible parenting Norpig. No one to blame but yourself.
Shut it you old spinster, what would you know? How many cats do you have now?

18I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 15:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:He's gonna be gutted in 15 years time when we're a top side again and city are on their arse
 i hope and pray you're right Boggers

19I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 15:31

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Tell him they've all sold out and a wanderers top will have to do and he can have an xbox to go with it. Expensive but worth it.

20I'm broken hearted Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09 2015, 15:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Tell him they've all sold out and a wanderers top will have to do and he can have an xbox to go with it. Expensive but worth it.
 he's already got an xbox360! Kids these days are spoiled, i blame the parents  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum