Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm broken hearted

+6
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
karlypants
Norpig
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21I'm broken hearted - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:52 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Tell him they've all sold out and a wanderers top will have to do and he can have an xbox to go with it. Expensive but worth it.
 he's already got an xbox360! Kids these days are spoiled, i blame the parents  Very Happy
Confiscate it then. You can't let this lie norpig. Your children must grow up supporting bwfc and be miserable like the rest of us.  Very Happy

22I'm broken hearted - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:06 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Tell him they've all sold out and a wanderers top will have to do and he can have an xbox to go with it. Expensive but worth it.
 he's already got an xbox360! Kids these days are spoiled, i blame the parents  Very Happy
Confiscate it then. You can't let this lie norpig. Your children must grow up supporting bwfc and be miserable like the rest of us.  Very Happy
isn't that child cruelty though? He'll be ringing childline

23I'm broken hearted - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:07 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

24I'm broken hearted - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:44 pm

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He's sensible your lad. If I was 7 again, I'd be doing exactly what he's doing, but unfortunately I'm a lot older and I've been cursed with my football allegiances.

Following BWFC is like doing purgatory before you die. But I can't shake it off.

Show your lad you love him by buying him the shirt and telling him he's made the better choice.

Read him the poem 'The Road Not taken' by Robert Frost and tell him that its about choosing which football club to follow - and then you'll both understand

25I'm broken hearted - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:02 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't really get the concept of 'choosing' a team.

As my geordie mate always said,"you get your stripes at birth. Case closed".

26I'm broken hearted - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:23 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Definitely not a lost cause.  Show him some of the classics, keep taking him to games, let him buy into the Bolton family.  Let him see how happy Bolton can make you, let him know he should support the super whites, ultimately he will make his own mind up, but let this be at least a biased choice.

27I'm broken hearted - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:26 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tell him that city's owner is selling them and buying us.

28I'm broken hearted - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:47 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think people are put off when they see our stewards throwing people in. Very Happy

29I'm broken hearted - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Shut it you old spinster, what would you know? How many cats do you have now?

My cats don't wear City tops so I'm doing a far better job that you.

30I'm broken hearted - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's easily solved.

Don't give him a choice when it comes to football.

It's a Bolton top or no top.

31I'm broken hearted - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:24 pm

Norpig wrote:
Get him an Xbox one and a Bolton top.

32I'm broken hearted - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:39 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:It's easily solved.

Don't give him a choice when it comes to football.

It's a Bolton top or no top.
It's about time you started taking your own advice! :biggrin:

33I'm broken hearted - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm broken hearted Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:38 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Definitely not a lost cause.  Show him some of the classics, keep taking him to games, let him buy into the Bolton family.  Let him see how happy Bolton can make you, let him know he should support the super whites, ultimately he will make his own mind up, but let this be at least a biased choice.
 show him how happy i am being a Bolton fan? i'm a good liar but not that good  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum