Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Broken The Law?

+9
Banks of the Croal
Angry Dad
largehat
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
doffcocker
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu 23 Feb - 16:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm only guessing but I reckon everyone has broken the law at some stage in their life.

Anyone prepared to fess up, although if you're a serial killer perhaps this isn't the best place to tell the world.

I once stole a Twirl from Morrisons when I was about 16. It doesn't sound like a lot but I couldn't even eat the thing due to the guilt and ended up throwing it in the bin.

Other than driving a bit too fast, never.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I stole some Solero Shots once and one of them big erasers from WH smith.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I disagree with some laws and therefore take it upon myself to break them from time to time. Nobody gets hurt or is in danger and I don't advocate it for everyone.

So yes, but I won't be telling you what law, when it happens or the name of my pet sheep. I'm not stupid.

lol where do i start

being naked in moor park
riding a bike on a public road wearing nowt but a helmet
locking my son (sir nut) in the garage
rubbing myself up against blanche warner on my last saga cruise
shooting game without a lisense
fishing without a lisense
fighting
being drunk and disorderly
cock fighting

i could go on

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I stole some Solero Shots once and one of them big erasers from WH smith.

Very Happy Very Happy

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Self service tills are excellent for mistakenly putting expensive loose produce through as bananas. It's guilt free theft!

That's the worst thing I do...have ever done...once.

i was a bit of a loose cannon as a teenager, i've done several things i'm not proud of.

since i turned 18 i've been a good girl, but as doffcocker says, those self service tills at asda are very tempting!

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

wanderlust wrote:So yes, but I won't be telling you what law, when it happens or the name of my pet sheep. I'm not stupid.

I'm guessing your pet sheep is "Baa-bara".

I'll get my coat.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu 23 Feb - 20:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once assaulted someone when I lost my temper. Many years ago I used to play squash with my nephew at Brooklands Sports club in Sale. After the game we always had a couple of pints of shandy and then I used to drive him home.

This particular Sunday afternoon I was driving him home when I felt the urgent need to take a leak. There were some public toilets on Marsland Road in Sale right next to Sale cemetery and I parked up outside and dashed in..

There was a geezer in the gents stood leaning against the wall next to the piss-stones. He was wearing a denim jacket, checked shirt, denim jeans and a pair of brown leather boots with little brass points on the toes.

As I started emptying my bladder I thought to myself ' What is he up to ?' At first I assumed he might be waiting for a mate in one of the traps but as he never spoke I didn't feel the need to engage in conversation with him.

After a very uncomfortable pee, I gave it the three mandatory shakes to remove any dew from the stem, at which point the geezer declared, ' Would you like me to wank you off ?'

Quick as a flash I popped Percy back in his pouch as I felt this overwhelming feeling of disgust. I swung round and caught him full in the mouth with a right hook that would have made Joe Bugner proud. He seemed to slide down the wall in slow motion like a slug on acid.

As I ran out of the toilets I noticed his left boot and the hem of his jeans had flopped into the piss pan funnel and I thought, ' Serves you right.'

Getting into my car at a rapid rate of knots I had a quick look round for any CCTV cameras being mindful of my car number plate being recorded. My nephew asked me what I had done to my hand and I realised his teeth had cut through two of my knuckles and my hand was pissing blood. I said I had cut it on a broken sink top. I had to use my squash towel as a makeshift bandage.

I certainly wasn't proud of what I did but I consoled myself with the thought that it could have been a young boy innocently going into those toilets while ' Roy Rodgers ' was doing his 'Chutney Lobster' routine.

I never ever visited those toilets again and I was quite pleased when they finally got pulled down.

11Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu 23 Feb - 20:20

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That's heavy, RT.

Like something from Midnight Cowboy (which is one of maybe 10-20 films which changed my life).

12Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu 23 Feb - 20:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Funnily enough, the geezer was dressed like Joe Buck but that's where the resemblance ended.

Joe was a proper ladies man.

I loved the film and the music. Perhaps they should pipe it into public conveniences to make people chill out.

https://youtu.be/ZGORPUzLxtU

13Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu 23 Feb - 20:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I Never robbed a bank or killed or raped anyone but i may have done other stuff but i couldn,t possibly comment.

14Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu 23 Feb - 20:40

I once dated a girl from Bolton - illegal in Blackburn. I brought shame on my family. In my defence she was a real slut.

15Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu 23 Feb - 20:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:I once dated a girl from Bolton - illegal in Blackburn. I brought shame on my family. In my defence she was a real slut.

I think I know the girl you are referring to. She said you told her you were good in bed but she discovered that what you meant was that you sleep for fcuking hours.

16Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu 23 Feb - 20:54

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater, you bring shame on your family every time you venture out.

Surprised they've not flit while you're out.

17Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu 23 Feb - 20:58

There's no doubt Bolton girls are good in the sack, but let's face it, they get more practice than most.

18Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu 23 Feb - 20:59

Bolton Hater wrote:There's no doubt Bolton girls are good in the sack, but let's face it, they get more practice than most.

yes, because we're so desirable.

19Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu 23 Feb - 21:02

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bolton Hater wrote:I once dated a girl from Bolton - illegal in Blackburn. I brought shame on my family. In my defence she was a real slut.

I bet you mam and sister were gutted when you dumped them.

20Have You Ever Broken The Law? Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu 23 Feb - 21:02

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Blackburn girls have a definite advantage when it comes to giving a hand job.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum