Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Broken The Law?

+9
Banks of the Croal
Angry Dad
largehat
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
doffcocker
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Have You Ever Broken The Law? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu Feb 23 2012, 21:05

Il Padrino wrote:Blackburn girls have a definite advantage when it comes to giving a hand job.

Why, because Bolton knobs are so small?

22Have You Ever Broken The Law? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu Feb 23 2012, 21:11

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No, because of their extra finger on each hand.

23Have You Ever Broken The Law? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu Feb 23 2012, 21:13

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:Funnily enough, the geezer was dressed like Joe Buck but that's where the resemblance ended.

Joe was a proper ladies man.

I loved the film and the music. Perhaps they should pipe it into public conveniences to make people chill out.

https://youtu.be/ZGORPUzLxtU

Cracking Film and Music, RT.

Dustin Hoffman played a good part in the Film...Ratso Rizzo.

24Have You Ever Broken The Law? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu Feb 23 2012, 21:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Aye Banksy, Another one of my favourite films on a similar theme was Deliverance. Bolton Hater would have made a cracking Ned Beatty.

https://youtu.be/SnA9m0mw-nc

25Have You Ever Broken The Law? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu Feb 23 2012, 22:41

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No comment occifer.

26Have You Ever Broken The Law? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu Feb 23 2012, 23:23

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

little bit of speeding - why not when in a car with Dutch plates and only showing km/hr and not m/hr???

accidentally leaving the bar without paying (there again I then do get texts off the staff saying I haven't paid!) - that now works better in UK than it does over here :-)

true story time..... I was in Amsterdam one evening, with a few friends. I s staying at a mates house that night so no worries about last train home or using the night buses. After leaving the night club, Royalties, mate went over to canal to have a piss, I awaited near top. After he finished his business police on horseback came from around the corner and tried to say that it was me. Took 10 minutes to convince them that it wasn't me, during which at the same time I was very desperate to have a piss myself, and my mate had walked a but further on - awaiting for me at the next canal. Cut a long story short they did let me go in the end with a warning!!!!!!!!!!!

27Have You Ever Broken The Law? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu Feb 23 2012, 23:24

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BH....

I agree with IP the extra fingers that the Blackburn women have on their hands is the big difference, and a good difference ;-)

28Have You Ever Broken The Law? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Thu Feb 23 2012, 23:43

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm only guessing but I reckon everyone has broken the law at some stage in their life.

Anyone prepared to fess up, although if you're a serial killer perhaps this isn't the best place to tell the world.

I once stole a Twirl from Morrisons when I was about 16. It doesn't sound like a lot but I couldn't even eat the thing due to the guilt and ended up throwing it in the bin.

Surely this is the best place to tell the world I'm a serial killer, better than going into a police station and telling them. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

29Have You Ever Broken The Law? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Fri Feb 24 2012, 09:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Speeding, without a doubt. Still do it, although not in built up areas. Came back from Germany recently sitting on 100-110. The problem is that they are now able to make their fines stick, where as before they couldn't/wouldn't. Got flashed in Luxembourg and Germany a couple of years ago but nothing came of it.

30Have You Ever Broken The Law? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Fri Feb 24 2012, 09:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Got flashed in Luxembourg and Germany a couple of years ago but nothing came of it.

I got flashed in Avenham Park when I was younger, my shrink says it screwed me up.

31Have You Ever Broken The Law? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Fri Feb 24 2012, 09:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hhmmm, that explains things Smile

32Have You Ever Broken The Law? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Broken The Law? Fri Feb 24 2012, 14:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Got flashed in Luxembourg and Germany a couple of years ago but nothing came of it.

I got flashed in Avenham Park when I was younger, my shrink says it screwed me up.

You claimed in an earlier correspondence never to have had an orgasm.

I am not offering my services, but would like to comment that if a flasher in the park can cause a lady to miss out on one of the best things in life then castration isn't good enough for the barsteward.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum