Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 50]

661Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 15 2018, 18:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Just watched about 40 minutes of Alien: Covenant. It's total garbage and makes even crap like Prometheus look like a work of genius. Avoid at all costs.

Ha ha, I was watching it as you posted this. If you'd posted it a couple of hours earlier you'd have saved me from watching a terrible film. Absolutely awful.

Interstellar is still the best film in this genre, in my opinion.

662Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 15 2018, 18:19

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Alien (the original one) is pretty good.

663Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 15 2018, 18:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Alien (the original one) is pretty good.

Never seen it.

664Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 15 2018, 18:24

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:Alien (the original one) is pretty good.

Never seen it.

It's the best one of the series. Sequels, with some notable exceptions, tend to be weaker than the original and get worse the more they make.

665Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 15 2018, 18:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
It's the best one of the series. Sequels, with some notable exceptions, tend to be weaker than the original and get worse the more they make.

I don't watch films made before 1980. Not sure I can break my own rule.

666Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 15 2018, 18:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:

I don't watch films made before 1980. Not sure I can break my own rule.
Any reason for that Nat? Plenty of great films made before 1980.

On The Buses (1971).

667Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 15 2018, 19:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Any reason for that Nat?

On The Buses (1971).

I rest my case.

668Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 15 2018, 19:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Any reason for that Nat?

On The Buses (1971).

I rest my case.
I’ve got to agree with Boncey.

Holiday on the buses (1973) was a cracker!

669Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 15 2018, 19:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That Olive was a fit piece.

670Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 15 2018, 19:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:That Olive was a fit piece.
 It sure about that Bonce! Shocked

671Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 15 2018, 19:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
I set my bar pretty low. In fact,to get under it you'd need a shovel. Very Happy

672Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 15 2018, 20:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poor Mrs Bonce.

673Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 15 2018, 20:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was ahead of my time when it comes to a bag for life.

674Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 15 2018, 20:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
I set my bar pretty low. In fact,to get under it you'd need a shovel. Very Happy
lol!

675Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 15 2018, 20:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I was ahead of my time when it comes to a bag for life.
Laughing

676Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Apr 19 2018, 11:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone been watching the Stephen Lawrence programmes on BBC1? How can people think and act like that in this day and age is beyond me, still shocking what happened to him after all these years.

677Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Apr 19 2018, 11:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Anyone been watching the Stephen Lawrence programmes on BBC1? How can people think and act like that in this day and age is beyond me, still shocking what happened to him after all these years.
Still shocking. The toll it's taken on his parents is there for all to see.

678Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Apr 19 2018, 11:34

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:Anyone been watching the Stephen Lawrence programmes on BBC1? How can people think and act like that in this day and age is beyond me, still shocking what happened to him after all these years.

Corrupt and racist police stopped this murder being properly investigated. At that time my wife was a teacher in a school in Eltham. Practically everybody at that school knew who had done it.

A shameful tragedy.

679Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Apr 19 2018, 11:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Corrupt and racist police stopped this murder being properly investigated. At that time my wife was a teacher in a school in Eltham. Practically everybody at that school knew who had done it.

A shameful tragedy.
And some of them still walk the streets now. That senior Policeman at the time they interviewed for the programme (can't remember his name, starts with a B) is a prick as well.

680Film and TV review. - Page 34 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Apr 19 2018, 19:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I highly recommend Bridget & Eamon on Gold.

I watched all three series over the weekend. Laughed my (wonky) tits off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum