Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 50]

821Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun May 12 2019, 20:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apart from sport, I've not watched much telly this week, but I made a space for this. Brilliant stuff.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0004j8f/john-lee-hooker-the-boogie-man

822Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri May 17 2019, 18:31

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Just watched BlacKkKlansman. Entertaining and disturbing.

823Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue May 28 2019, 23:27

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chernobyl - great program

824Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu May 30 2019, 09:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone watching What We Do in the Shadows? Not seen the film but watching the TV series and it is great, It has the magnificent Matt Berry in it and is written buy Jemaine Clement from Flight of the Conchords.

825Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu May 30 2019, 10:29

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Anyone watching What We Do in the Shadows? Not seen the film but watching the TV series and it is great, It has the magnificent Matt Berry in it and is written buy Jemaine Clement from Flight of the Conchords.
I saw the film and didn’t think much of it but I’m planning to start the series as I’ve heard good things

826Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu May 30 2019, 10:43

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:Anyone watching What We Do in the Shadows? Not seen the film but watching the TV series and it is great, It has the magnificent Matt Berry in it and is written buy Jemaine Clement from Flight of the Conchords.

Yes it is good.

827Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri May 31 2019, 12:12

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Chernobyl - great program

I agree, also very disturbing.

828Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri May 31 2019, 12:13

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is and amazing how they just used “bio-robots” to try and clean up the mess.

829Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri May 31 2019, 12:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Not seen it, but I'm told a scene where they are shooting dogs is particularly horrific.

830Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri May 31 2019, 14:15

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Not seen it, but I'm told a scene where they are shooting dogs is particularly horrific.

There is far worse than that in it. The dog shooting scenes are not at all offensive.

831Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jun 15 2019, 11:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone seen Stan and Ollie? I loved it.

Would have been easy to alienate Laurel and Hardy fans had they got it wrong, but they pulled it off superbly.

832Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 19 2019, 08:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One of the best series on TV is back tonight on Sky Atlantic, Gomorrah series 4 starts and i can't wait. Its an Italian crime drama about gangs in Naples and is fantastic. The first 3 series are on box sets if you haven't seen it before.

833Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 19 2019, 08:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:One of the best series on TV is back tonight on Sky Atlantic, Gomorrah series 4 starts and i can't wait. Its an Italian crime drama about gangs in Naples and is fantastic. The first 3 series are on box sets if you haven't seen it before.
I'm miles behind Mr Pig. I'm still catching up on Kojak. I suppose I'll eventually get round to seeing some of these shows.
And what a shock about Bobby Ewing! He's back. It was all a dream!

834Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21 2019, 05:25

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Watched the new series of Top Gear with Flintoff, Paddy Mcguiness and another guy. Actually enjoyed it and it might have a future.

Catch 22 looks like being a decent series.

835Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21 2019, 07:33

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

DEANO82 wrote:Watched the new series of Top Gear with Flintoff, Paddy Mcguiness and another guy. Actually enjoyed it and it might have a future.

I’ll try it because I like Flintoff but I’ve never seen a single episode of Top Gear to date. How I’ve Managed that I don’t know

836Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21 2019, 07:33

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Year of the Rabbit anyone?

837Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21 2019, 09:01

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

finlaymcdanger wrote:Year of the Rabbit anyone?

Yes. If you like this I strongly recommend What We Do In The Shadows as well.

838Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21 2019, 10:33

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:Watched the new series of Top Gear with Flintoff, Paddy Mcguiness and another guy. Actually enjoyed it and it might have a future.

I could never get back into it once Clarkson & co left, but I also really enjoyed it.

839Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21 2019, 11:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

I could never get back into it once Clarkson & co left, but I also really enjoyed it.

I saw it too but thought they were simply copying the Clarkson format with Paddy being the leader of the gang, the other guy being the car nerd and put up on role of James May and Flintoff being the more flashy and partner in crime Richard Hammond type.

I don't think the banter 'flowed' as much as the previews suggested it did but not bad for a first try and certainly the most enjoyable programme since Clarkson left.

840Film and TV review. - Page 42 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 21 2019, 11:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did anyone try watching the Grand Tour with Clarkson?

Wondered if that was worth watching on Prime.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum