Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why do you watch football?

+8
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
Angry Dad
largehat
Numpty 28723
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
doffcocker
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Why do you watch football? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do you watch football? Fri Jun 15 2012, 15:51

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

jayjay23 wrote:
largehat wrote:I agree Numpty. If Swansea had spent less time diving and time wasting they would have probably got the three points their overall performance deserved.

Swansea got so many points because they knew how to keep the ball. If you have the ball the opposition can't do anything with it. So if you have the ball 60% of the game your opponents only have 40% of the game in which to score. It dramatically increases your chances.

And to know how to pass and retain possession is extremely useful in the attacking sense too. For obvious (I hope) reasons.

Agreed. Very interested to see how they do with Laudrup, and if Sigurdsson ends up back there or at Liverpool.

22Why do you watch football? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do you watch football? Fri Jun 15 2012, 15:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
Why the fuck would that have hit a raw nerve? You post any bollocks you can think of to try and upset people. We're all wise to it. You're a liar and a sad human being. There is nothing you could say to offend me. You're a non-entity. You're inherently dishonest and vile.

Brilliant, an Amos-style internet breakdown!

23Why do you watch football? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do you watch football? Fri Jun 15 2012, 15:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

24Why do you watch football? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do you watch football? Fri Jun 15 2012, 16:00

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yeah, course I am having a breakdown. I suppose you must have been having a breakdown earlier today when you had a go at me for no reason. Anyone who doesn't like anyone else is having a breakdown.

25Why do you watch football? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do you watch football? Fri Jun 15 2012, 16:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Yeah, course I am having a breakdown. I suppose you must have been having a breakdown earlier today when you had a go at me for no reason. Anyone who doesn't like anyone else is having a breakdown.

What are you talking about man? I likened you to Joey Barton as a joke and you've gone mental.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum