Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trust or no Trust

+3
Sluffy
wanderlust
Bwfc1958
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Trust or no Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: Trust or no Trust Wed Jan 27 2016, 20:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Sounds familiar

I'm not running a Supporters Trust.

22Trust or no Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: Trust or no Trust Wed Jan 27 2016, 20:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But you are good at pissing people off

23Trust or no Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: Trust or no Trust Wed Jan 27 2016, 20:41

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

y2johnny wrote:From the same thread

I very much doubt they are fans, they're just doom merchants who'd love nothing better than it to fail...they don't really give a toss about bwfc...they'd take more pleasure out of saying 'I told you so' than they would from the club surviving..
Understandable if you'd worked so hard to establish a trust and you feel that it's doomed before it starts - particularly if it's not going the way you thought it would.

Personally haven't joined as for 2 reasons at the time

1) most of our fans would want a hanging party for a manager who'd lost a couple of games and we'd end up sacking managers every few months

2) most of the fans would be demanding transfer cash to be spent.

Now this has happened it's put me of totally tbh. The trust needs someone with business expertise to get of the ground. Otherwise we could end up with a rabble rouser with no head for figures sat on the board just disagreeing with everything that goes on. Voting for sacking managers and demanding money is spent on players.

Worse still an elected member could sit on the board think he / she has a mandate and be undermined by the rest of the supporters trust who can't agree amongst themselves a way forward.

A lot of fans out there rejoice in the "little Bolton" tag and don't want to see the support grow. This argument in my eyes backs the thought up that the whole thing will end up as a shambles.

Personally want to see an inclusive club which tries to grow it's support. For this a businessman / business woman who has a vision and a business plan is needed. Don't think a lot of the members of this trust want this. I think they will be quite happy with championship / division one football.

As I have supported this club all my life, I will follow from a distance and see how this trust gets on, but right now I have very little faith in it and think it is doomed to failure.

24Trust or no Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: Trust or no Trust Wed Jan 27 2016, 20:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad is running a losing the plot trust over the river on BAs.

I might give him 50p out of courtesy, but it's a big fail from me.

25Trust or no Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: Trust or no Trust Wed Jan 27 2016, 20:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:But you are good at pissing people off

True.

26Trust or no Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: Trust or no Trust Wed Jan 27 2016, 22:44

FullofSprite wrote:
y2johnny wrote:From the same thread

I very much doubt they are fans, they're just doom merchants who'd love nothing better than it to fail...they don't really give a toss about bwfc...they'd take more pleasure out of saying 'I told you so' than they would from the club surviving..
Understandable if you'd worked so hard to establish a trust and you feel that it's doomed before it starts - particularly if it's not going the way you thought it would.

Personally haven't joined as for 2 reasons at the time

1) most of our fans would want a hanging party for a manager who'd lost a couple of games and we'd end up sacking managers every few months

2) most of the fans would be demanding transfer cash to be spent.

Now this has happened it's put me of totally tbh. The trust needs someone with business expertise to get of the ground. Otherwise we could end up with a rabble rouser with no head for figures sat on the board just disagreeing with everything that goes on. Voting for sacking managers and demanding money is spent on players.

Worse still an elected member could sit on the board think he / she has a mandate and be undermined by the rest of the supporters trust who can't agree amongst themselves a way forward.

A lot of fans out there rejoice in the "little Bolton" tag and don't want to see the support grow. This argument in my eyes backs the thought up that the whole thing will end up as a shambles.

Personally want to see an inclusive club which tries to grow it's support. For this a businessman / business woman who has a vision and a business plan is needed. Don't think a lot of the members of this trust want this. I think they will be quite happy with championship / division one football.

As I have supported this club all my life, I will follow from a distance and see how this trust gets on, but right now I have very little faith in it and think it is doomed to failure.

Why the fuck is it understandable. Everyone whether they agree with the trust or not are bolton fans and dont wish to see the demise of the club. Where as what he is saying is that the people who dont want/or question the trust would rather see the club go under and say i told you so. It's a fucking idiotic statement from a small minded prick who thinks because he runs a fan site he is the be all and end all of bolton wanderers. Fuck that. Sorry sprite but you are dead wrong backing him on this one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum