Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spam email bastards.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spam email bastards. Empty Spam email bastards. Fri Feb 12 2016, 15:40

Anybody else being plagued by it more than usual at the moment?

I normally get about ten a day offering me anything from willy pills, breast reduction surgery options and on-line correspondence courses which will help me pull women, through to offers of untold wealth "if I just click on the link" and marriage proposals from strangely attractive (yet single) Eastern European women with sick grannies.

However, just recently I'm getting bombarded with all sorts of other rubbish as well.

Mrs B used my email address ("I'm not using mine just in case" she said when questioned by yours truly) when she entered an online competition that ITV were running where you could win a holiday or something.

And ever since, I've been getting all sorts of shit.

Do I want to sponsor a Dolphin?

(To do what, participate in an egg and spoon race?)

Have I ever considered buying a time-share in Split?

(Isn't that still classed as a war zone by the UN?)

Would I like to learn the secrets behind living to 120?

(Already know that - Don't eat or drink anything that tastes nice and try not to get run over by a bus.)

Am I alone in this or is anybody else suffering too?

(And....the sneaky bastards have started putting "RE: etc," in the subject box so it looks like it's a proper email from someone real who you've already corresponded with, so you open it and read it. Bastards!)

2Spam email bastards. Empty Re: Spam email bastards. Fri Feb 12 2016, 15:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm bombarded by Care2 petitions. If I sign one,another one pops up. One day I signed about thirty in fifteen minutes.
All good causes mind,but it's getting out of hand.
I'm now seen as a soft hearted leftie who'll sign anything.

3Spam email bastards. Empty Re: Spam email bastards. Fri Feb 12 2016, 15:49

boltonbonce wrote:I'm bombarded by Care2 petitions. If I sign one,another one pops up. One day I signed about thirty in fifteen minutes.
All good causes mind,but it's getting out of hand.
I'm now seen as a soft hearted leftie who'll sign anything.

Snap.

We're probably on more government lists than half of IS now......

4Spam email bastards. Empty Re: Spam email bastards. Fri Feb 12 2016, 15:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agree 100%.

The problem got so bad I now have two e-mail addresses, one I use for friends and family, the other I give to websites and businesses if I really have to i.e. insurance, clothes, birth control etc. I only check this once a week or so as I know nothing will be impotant.

Twats.

5Spam email bastards. Empty Re: Spam email bastards. Fri Feb 12 2016, 15:56

Do you buy your contraceptive pills in bulk then?

That means you're either doing it to save money or you're simply "proper dirty" and you go through them like smarties.

Or both.

Either way, I'm impressed.

6Spam email bastards. Empty Re: Spam email bastards. Fri Feb 12 2016, 15:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I buy them from VET UK, they're much cheaper.

7Spam email bastards. Empty Re: Spam email bastards. Fri Feb 12 2016, 16:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got a men's hairstyle app, MnS, Topman, Trip Adviser and various other apps and my bogas Email is full of them keep sexing me.

8Spam email bastards. Empty Re: Spam email bastards. Fri Feb 12 2016, 16:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

9Spam email bastards. Empty Re: Spam email bastards. Fri Feb 12 2016, 16:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Anybody else being plagued by it more than usual at the moment?

I normally get about ten a day offering me anything from willy pills, breast reduction surgery options and on-line correspondence courses which will help me pull women, through to offers of untold wealth "if I just click on the link" and marriage proposals from strangely attractive (yet single) Eastern European women with sick grannies.

However, just recently I'm getting bombarded with all sorts of other rubbish as well.

Mrs B used my email address ("I'm not using mine just in case" she said when questioned by yours truly) when she entered an online competition that ITV were running where you could win a holiday or something.

(Already know that - Don't eat or drink anything that tastes nice and try not to get run over by a bus.)

(And....the sneaky bastards have started putting "RE: etc," in the subject box so it looks like it's a proper email from someone real who you've already corresponded with, so you open it and read it. Bastards!)

They are a pain in the bloody arse. Every time you fill in an on-line survey or competition they must sell your e-mail address to other companies.

10Spam email bastards. Empty Re: Spam email bastards. Fri Feb 12 2016, 16:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I've got a men's hairstyle app, MnS, Topman, Trip Adviser and various other apps and my bogas Email is full of them keep sexing me.

The man who invented predictive text has died. His funfair is next Monkey.

11Spam email bastards. Empty Re: Spam email bastards. Fri Feb 12 2016, 17:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Smile

12Spam email bastards. Empty Re: Spam email bastards. Fri Feb 12 2016, 17:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

IReebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I've got a men's hairstyle app, MnS, Topman, Trip Adviser and various other apps and my bogas Email is full of them keep sexing me.

The man who invented predictive text has died. His funfair is next Monkey.

Very Happy

13Spam email bastards. Empty Re: Spam email bastards. Fri Feb 12 2016, 17:41

Very Happy

14Spam email bastards. Empty Re: Spam email bastards. Fri Feb 12 2016, 17:43

Breadman wrote:Anybody else being plagued by it more than usual at the moment?

You should never have given me your e-mail address.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum