You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Fat Bastards

Fat Bastards

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Fat Bastards Empty Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 11:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Was anyone unfortunate enough to watch Benefits: Too Fat To Work on Channel 5 last night?

Christ Almighty! You've never seen anything like it. Two utterly fat bastards weighing 31 stone and 23 stone who were pulling in thousands a year in benefits to fund their fat bastard lifestyle, including £3,000 on a wedding.

The most ridiculous thing about it was in order to keep their benefits they had to attend a weight loss course every week (paid for by the taxpayer obviously), and then they'd stop off at the takeaway on the way home and stuff their chubby faces.

Fat Bastards 246C5E3B00000578-2897024-Stephen_Beer_and_Michelle_Coombe_are_from_Plymouth_where_60_per_-a-1_1420456517056

They had mobility scooters provided by the taxpayer and a home help who came to wash the fat bastards twice a day because they couldn't fit in the fucking bath!

It's time these fat twats faced up to their own actions and were made to fund their own fatty lifestyle. Do you think they'd be stuffing their fat faces if they didn't have so much cash?

And of course, right on cue, the fat bastard called Stephen collapsed at his wedding reception and had to be treated in hospital for fatty related diseases. Somewhere in the country someone was being denied cancer treatment because of fat bastards like these.

Does this make you angry? Do you feel like kicking a fat person?

2Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 11:40

Guest


Guest
Only commoners watch channel 5.

3Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 11:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
bwfc1874 wrote:Only commoners watch channel 5.

I agree. But as I was flicking channels I was mesmerized by the flab on show.

There's something strangely interesting about watching an adult fatty getting a sponge bath.

4Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 12:28

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Was anyone unfortunate enough to watch Benefits: Too Fat To Work on Channel 5 last night?

Christ Almighty! You've never seen anything like it. Two utterly fat bastards weighing 31 stone and 23 stone who were pulling in thousands a year in benefits to fund their fat bastard lifestyle, including £3,000 on a wedding.

The most ridiculous thing about it was in order to keep their benefits they had to attend a weight loss course every week (paid for by the taxpayer obviously), and then they'd stop off at the takeaway on the way home and stuff their chubby faces.

Fat Bastards 246C5E3B00000578-2897024-Stephen_Beer_and_Michelle_Coombe_are_from_Plymouth_where_60_per_-a-1_1420456517056

They had mobility scooters provided by the taxpayer and a home help who came to wash the fat bastards twice a day because they couldn't fit in the fucking bath!

It's time these fat twats faced up to their own actions and were made to fund their own fatty lifestyle. Do you think they'd be stuffing their fat faces if they didn't have so much cash?

And of course, right on cue, the fat bastard called Stephen collapsed at his wedding reception and had to be treated in hospital for fatty related diseases. Somewhere in the country someone was being denied cancer treatment because of fat bastards like these.

Does this make you angry? Do you feel like kicking a fat person?

:agree:

5Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 12:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The couple who got married will never change.

Paying for fat club and then due to having lost a pound in weight they then order a large kebab, donner meat and wedges really is the wrong mentality.

They are not displaying the eagerness to change their lifestyles so they shouldn't be entitled to benefits IMO.

The woman who said she couldn't work due to needing a gastric band didn't even look fat enough and is only using this excuse not to work.

The 32 stone girl in Scotland, well what can I say apart from an utter disgrace.

So yes it pisses me off.

6Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You're a christian,Nat.
You'll have to forgive them.Fat Bastards Holy

7Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:57

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I'm gutted I missed the programme in question because if there's one thing better than watching a show about benefit cheats it's watching a show about fat benefit cheats.

I work in the same room as one of these heroically proportioned sugar monsters and I waste literally hours in the day trying to manoeuvre around her planet-sized posterior while she waddles about the place. She only has two speed settings - "slow" and "prod her with a stick to see if she's still alive".

It's so tempting to give her a hefty boot up the backside I'm surprised I've resisted it so far - the fact that she's the boss's sister probably holds me back a bit there. He's no Slim Jim either, in fact she looks just like him with a "Miss Piggy" wig on.

8Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:59

Guest


Guest
@Numpty 28723 wrote:I'm gutted I missed the programme in question because if there's one thing better than watching a show about benefit cheats it's watching a show about fat benefit cheats.

I work in the same room as one of these heroically proportioned sugar monsters and I waste literally hours in the day trying to manoeuvre around her planet-sized posterior while she waddles about the place. She only has two speed settings - "slow" and "prod her with a stick to see if she's still alive".

It's so tempting to give her a hefty boot up the backside I'm surprised I've resisted it so far - the fact that she's the boss's sister probably holds me back a bit there. He's no Slim Jim either, in fact she looks just like him with a "Miss Piggy" wig on.

But they work so that kind of nullifies the arguement

9Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 14:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I have removed all fatties from Whittam International plc. I hired a forklift for the day and they were physically removed and dropped in the Deansgate gutter.

A couple threatened to sue me for unfair dismissal but couldn't get their chubby fingers around a pen to fill out the paperwork.

10Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 14:04

Guest


Guest
@Natasha Whittam wrote:I have removed all fatties from Whittam International plc. I hired a forklift for the day and they were physically removed and dropped in the Deansgate gutter.

A couple threatened to sue me for unfair dismissal but couldn't get their chubby fingers around a pen to fill out the paperwork.

So now they will be claiming benefits and using more of your tax money instead of putting into the system.  Good plan sherlock

11Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 14:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@y2johnny wrote:
@Numpty 28723 wrote:I'm gutted I missed the programme in question because if there's one thing better than watching a show about benefit cheats it's watching a show about fat benefit cheats.

I work in the same room as one of these heroically proportioned sugar monsters and I waste literally hours in the day trying to manoeuvre around her planet-sized posterior while she waddles about the place. She only has two speed settings - "slow" and "prod her with a stick to see if she's still alive".

It's so tempting to give her a hefty boot up the backside I'm surprised I've resisted it so far - the fact that she's the boss's sister probably holds me back a bit there. He's no Slim Jim either, in fact she looks just like him with a "Miss Piggy" wig on.

But they work so that kind of nullifies the arguement
They work but are also entitled to benefits at the same time! 

It's a fucking joke mate!

12Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 14:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@y2johnny wrote:

So now they will be claiming benefits and using more of your tax money instead of putting into the system.  Good plan sherlock

They can't claim benefits for a while as the official reason for their termination was stealing from the company. I was sick of getting to my multipack of Twirls and having two missing.

13Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 14:14

Guest


Guest
@karlypants wrote:
They work but are also entitled to benefits at the same time! 

It's a fucking joke mate!

see that i didn't know

in that case i agree

14Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 14:15

Guest


Guest
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@y2johnny wrote:

So now they will be claiming benefits and using more of your tax money instead of putting into the system.  Good plan sherlock

They can't claim benefits for a while as the official reason for their termination was stealing from the company. I was sick of getting to my multipack of Twirls and having two missing.

i hope they didn't touch your vimto, otherwise there would probably be grounds for reasonable GBH

15Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 14:23

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@y2johnny wrote:
@Numpty 28723 wrote:I'm gutted I missed the programme in question because if there's one thing better than watching a show about benefit cheats it's watching a show about fat benefit cheats.

I work in the same room as one of these heroically proportioned sugar monsters and I waste literally hours in the day trying to manoeuvre around her planet-sized posterior while she waddles about the place. She only has two speed settings - "slow" and "prod her with a stick to see if she's still alive".

It's so tempting to give her a hefty boot up the backside I'm surprised I've resisted it so far - the fact that she's the boss's sister probably holds me back a bit there. He's no Slim Jim either, in fact she looks just like him with a "Miss Piggy" wig on.

But they work so that kind of nullifies the arguement

If only. You'll never meet such a bone-idle pair of tossers, believe me.

16Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 14:32

Guest


Guest
@Numpty 28723 wrote:
@y2johnny wrote:
@Numpty 28723 wrote:I'm gutted I missed the programme in question because if there's one thing better than watching a show about benefit cheats it's watching a show about fat benefit cheats.

I work in the same room as one of these heroically proportioned sugar monsters and I waste literally hours in the day trying to manoeuvre around her planet-sized posterior while she waddles about the place. She only has two speed settings - "slow" and "prod her with a stick to see if she's still alive".

It's so tempting to give her a hefty boot up the backside I'm surprised I've resisted it so far - the fact that she's the boss's sister probably holds me back a bit there. He's no Slim Jim either, in fact she looks just like him with a "Miss Piggy" wig on.

But they work so that kind of nullifies the arguement

If only. You'll never meet such a bone-idle pair of tossers, believe me.
like i've said above numpty, what KP said about them still being able to claim because of weight and work at the same time!!  i honestly never knew that.  Sheltered life me.  i'd probably only need to put on a few more pounds to be able to claim myself Wink

17Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 14:50

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@boltonbonce wrote:You're a christian,Nat.
You'll have to forgive them.Fat Bastards Holy
Only on a Sunday between 11am and noon when weekly sins are cleansed!!!

18Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 14:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Soul Kitchen wrote:
Only on a Sunday between 11am and noon when weekly sins are cleansed!!!

Is your real name Stephen Beer?

19Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 14:52

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Fat people have feelings and comments against them amount to discrimination.

20Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 14:55

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Soul Kitchen wrote:
Only on a Sunday between 11am and noon when weekly sins are cleansed!!!

Is your real name Stephen Beer?
No, but I'm impressed with his surname!
I'll bet his gut his full of it!Smile

21Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 15:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Soul Kitchen wrote:Fat people have feelings and comments against them amount to discrimination.

I'm more concerned about the feelings of people with cancer when they aren't getting the treatment they need because some fat bastard used all the budget on a mobility scooter to take him to the shops to buy more food.

22Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 16:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I dont like fat people, glad i didn't watch it.

23Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 18:29

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Soul Kitchen wrote:Fat people have feelings and comments against them amount to discrimination.

I'm more concerned about the feelings of people with cancer when they aren't getting the treatment they need because some fat bastard used all the budget on a mobility scooter to take him to the shops to buy more food.
You can make your own rules as you go if you like but calling somebody a fat bastard on two occasions can result in a charge of harrassment!
I trust the Tories and UKIP to look after the NHS and as the encumbent Government never ceases to proclaim, there's nothing wrong with the Health system?
How can you doubt the Chuckle Brothers George and Dave?

24Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 19:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Soul Kitchen wrote:
You can make your own rules as you go if you like but calling somebody a fat bastard on two occasions can result in a charge of harrassment!

Shut up you PC tart.

If you were ill and your local authority said they couldn't fund the treatment because they'd run out of cash fitting gastric bands to fatties would you just shrug your shoulders and walk on?

25Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 19:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I read somewhere that they were going to give fatties money, if they lost weight.

26Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 19:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@scottjames30 wrote:I read somewhere that they were going to give fatties money, if they lost weight.
Either way Scott, fatties win financially.

27Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 19:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bolton Royal declared a state of emergency today. All operations cancelled and rescheduled due to overcrowding. A sad state of affairs imo.

28Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 19:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fatties should be made to pay to go to the gym, but late at night so they don't hog the equipment, they will keep the Gym industry going strong.

29Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 20:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Reebok Trotter wrote:Bolton Royal declared a state of emergency today. All operations cancelled and rescheduled due to overcrowding. A sad state of affairs imo.

And I wonder how many people were in there with fatty related illnesses.

30Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards on Tue Jan 06 2015, 20:29

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Such hatred for fat people. It's not the fatties you should be hating, it's the system. You wouldn't say you hate foreigners that take benefits because that would be racist in your eyes but apparantly fat people are fair game. All government has to do is change the system and fat people don't take all the benefits and hospital budgets. Much like the immigrants that come over here just for the benefits and free healthcare. Why wouldn't they if we just let them do it? Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum