Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fat Bastards

+8
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Soul Kitchen
Numpty 28723
boltonbonce
karlypants
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Wed Jan 14 2015, 08:32

jusi333

David Ngog
David Ngog

Why do skinny weasly lads alway's seem to be with a great big fat screaming monster of a bird .

42Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Wed Jan 14 2015, 08:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jusi333 wrote:Why do skinny weasly lads alway's seem to be with a great big fat screaming monster of a bird .
Their sex fantasy is they like being crushed.

43Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Wed Jan 14 2015, 13:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sleep dear me.

45Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Fri Jan 23 2015, 15:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know I shouldn't have watched it, but I couldn't stop myself. Last night I watched the latest Channel 5 Benefits programme, Benefits: Can't Work, Won't Work. It's the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

It centred around 34 year old Richard Broom and his 61 year old girlfriend, Sandra Gallagher. Both were on benefits, both bone idle, both deserve to be shot. The funny bit came when Broom went into detail about the fact they wanted to try for a baby.

And 61 year old Sandra said the couple's sex life had improved three years ago when she had a labiaplasty (fanny surgery) costing £2,500 on the NHS. But they had struggled to conceive because she had "a contraceptive coil" lost inside her fanny. Brilliant.

If you didn't watch it, you need to.

46Fat Bastards - Page 3 Empty Re: Fat Bastards Fri Jan 23 2015, 17:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I know I shouldn't have watched it, but I couldn't stop myself. Last night I watched the latest Channel 5 Benefits programme, Benefits: Can't Work, Won't Work. It's the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

It centred around 34 year old Richard Broom and his 61 year old girlfriend, Sandra Gallagher. Both were on benefits, both bone idle, both deserve to be shot. The funny bit came when Broom went into detail about the fact they wanted to try for a baby.

And 61 year old Sandra said the couple's sex life had improved three years ago when she had a labiaplasty (fanny surgery) costing £2,500 on the NHS. But they had struggled to conceive because she had "a contraceptive coil" lost inside her fanny. Brilliant.

If you didn't watch it, you need to.
Link please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum