Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Players Fair Game?

+2
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Are Players Fair Game? Empty Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 08:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to admit it raised a chuckle or two in the Whittam household watching Chris Brunt cry like a big baby after getting hit by a coin thrown by one of his own fans.

I wouldn't normally condone throwing coins, but have West Brom fans got it right? After a terrible performance, and defeat to a Championship team, were they within their rights to throw stuff at the underperforming ponces?

Fans pay big money to watch these tossers go through the motions, yet there are very few ways of getting the attention of these overpaid morons.

If Madine, Amos, Dervite and the rest of the Bolton ponces thought they were going to get a coining at the end of the game do you think they'd try a bit harder? I do.

Everything is in the players favour. Today the West Brom fans struck a blow for ordinary football supporters everywhere.

2Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 08:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It could have killed him.

3Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 08:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:It could have killed him.

Not the point. The WBA fans made their feelings known. I'll bet Brunt plays well next week.

4Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 08:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is the point, you're condoning that behaviour. Why can't they just call him a shit bastard via twitter or something

5Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 08:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tbf it would be quite funny to watch David Cameron being stoned to death by an angry mob at his next public engagement.

6Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 09:00

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No excuse for it, If someone you worked with lobbed a 50p piece at you because you had a bad day the police would turn up and cart them off pronto.

But people think because they have paid to enter a football ground that all rules and laws relating to behaviour go out the window, Brunt made a decent point about kids being there, we all harp on about kids copying footballers behaviour and that they should be role models, so the does the same not apply to the fans?

7Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:10

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

wanderlust wrote:Tbf it would be quite funny to watch David Cameron being stoned to death by an angry mob at his next public engagement.
Very Happy

8Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:It is the point, you're condoning that behaviour. Why can't they just call him a shit bastard via twitter or something

Yeah, because that has a really big impact on them doesn't it.

If they think they can play shit and the worst that will happen is being called names on Twitter, I hardly think that encourages them to try harder. These players aren't Johnny, they don't care what strangers write on the internet.

9Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:But people think because they have paid to enter a football ground that all rules and laws relating to behaviour go out the window,

I think it's more that the players think that just because they are professional footballers they can try as little as possible and the repercussions will be minimal.

They have no motivation to give 100%.

10Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:58

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:It is the point, you're condoning that behaviour. Why can't they just call him a shit bastard via twitter or something

If they think they can play shit and the worst that will happen is being called names on Twitter, I hardly think that encourages them to try harder. These players aren't Johnny, they don't care what strangers write on the internet.

Keep going. You will love the big finale

11Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Johnny is losing it

12Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Keep going.  You will love the big finale

I love you, but you never used to bother about me winding you up. It's what we do isn't it.

If you are genuinely bothered by stuff I write then say so and I will stop.

13Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:01

Boggersbelief wrote:I think Johnny is losing it

Not at all. But people who spend their life on the internet pretending to be someone else telling someone they are mentally unstable for not wishing to have a crass arguement about cancer with strangers on the internet is quite ridiculous.

14Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:03

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I love you, but you never used to bother about me winding you up. It's what we do isn't it.

See the reply to boggers. Im not arsed about you calling me fat, a geek, a wwe nerd, anything really. But like i said i will stand firm on something i beleive in and if that makes me ome across as amos/losing it then so be it.

15Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You still can't give it up can you!

What the fuck is wrong with you?

16Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

See the reply to boggers.  Im not arsed about you calling me fat, a geek, a wwe nerd, anything really.  But like i said i will stand firm on something i beleive in and if that makes me  ome across as amos/losing it then so be it.

For the record, I wasn't even involved in the "cancer" thread. I fully agree it isn't something to be joked about. I suspect cancer has touched most people at some point in their life.

I called you a mentalist for deleting your account. And it was a joke.

I have never called you fat. In fact, that story you told about those bullies in the gym actually made me angry and changed how I approach going to the gym myself.

17Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
You still can't give it up can you!

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Keep your knickers on.

18Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

See the reply to boggers.  Im not arsed about you calling me fat, a geek, a wwe nerd, anything really.  But like i said i will stand firm on something i beleive in and if that makes me  ome across as amos/losing it then so be it.

I'm either Ken or boggers. Or nat. Make your mind up

19Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:21

Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I'm either Ken or boggers. Or nat. Make your mind up

I always knew you wasnt nat but its amazing what you can find when deleting your account.

20Are Players Fair Game? Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You obviously found out fuck all then you tool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum