Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Players Fair Game?

+2
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Are Players Fair Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:23

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

See the reply to boggers.  Im not arsed about you calling me fat, a geek, a wwe nerd, anything really.  But like i said i will stand firm on something i beleive in and if that makes me  ome across as amos/losing it then so be it.

For the record, I wasn't even involved in the "cancer" thread. I fully agree it isn't something to be joked about. I suspect cancer has touched most people at some point in their life.

I called you a mentalist for deleting your account. And it was a joke.

I have never called you fat. In fact, that story you told about those bullies in the gym actually made me angry and changed how I approach going to the gym myself.
i know you wasnt. And the only thing that made me think "duck this" was "young" ken trying to start a row over it. Which never materialised thank god.

Anyway, its done. Lets move on or ill be finding my plans for the day thread and telling you all what mundane shit ive got going on today

22Are Players Fair Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:24

Boggersbelief wrote:You obviously found out fuck all then you tool.

Chill ken.

23Are Players Fair Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Chill ken.

You fruit loop. Nat was right, you do need therapy

24Are Players Fair Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:31

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Chill ken.

You've been outed as Kennster. How do you feel now we all know the truth Ken?  Very Happy

25Are Players Fair Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:32

Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Chill ken.

Ok ken.

26Are Players Fair Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Chill ken.

You've been outed as Kennster. How do you feel now we all know the truth Ken?  Very Happy

Do you believe everything Johnny says?

27Are Players Fair Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd like one of the mods to confirm that I'm not Kennster

28Are Players Fair Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:34

Boggersbelief wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Chill ken.

More so than mr ITK i reckon. You still 12?

29Are Players Fair Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:34

Boggersbelief wrote:I'd like one of the mods to confirm that I'm not Kennster

Hahahaha. Thats not going to happen.

30Are Players Fair Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:37

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Boggersbelief wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Chill ken.

Well, this morning he told me that you're a bellend and as far as I can tell he was spot on. You have an award for it and everything.

31Are Players Fair Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was that before or after he polished your morning glory?

32Are Players Fair Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:39

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Chill ken.

Well, this morning he told me that you're a bellend and as far as I can tell he was spot on. You have an award for it and everything.

:rofl:

Norpig needs to log on. He will love this shit. Ken properly losing it now. May need therapy :rofl:

33Are Players Fair Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:39

Boggersbelief wrote:Was that before or after he polished your morning glory?

During

34Are Players Fair Game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Players Fair Game? Sun Feb 21 2016, 11:45

It was an amazing shot who ever threw it. He was taking his shirt off at the time and still managed to hit his face. We should find who ever did it and employ him as a striking coach.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum