Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sports shield takeover

+13
karlypants
Diadora
Cajunboy
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
okocha
scottjames30
wanderlust
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok Trotter
Bwfc1958
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Are you happy about the takeover and new owners?

Sports shield takeover  - Page 3 Vote_lcap59%Sports shield takeover  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 59% [ 17 ]
Sports shield takeover  - Page 3 Vote_lcap41%Sports shield takeover  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 41% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 29

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Sports shield takeover  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sports shield takeover Sat Mar 12 2016, 06:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not the first time he's been found out to be a Walter.

42Sports shield takeover  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sports shield takeover Sat Mar 12 2016, 10:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Isn't that the plot of breaking bad

43Sports shield takeover  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sports shield takeover Tue Mar 15 2016, 20:58

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

I've been trying to evaluate this takeover thing since it happened and something still doesn't sit easy with my way of thinking. Ok we have  new owners, and as of now a new mananger in the offing. Have we paid HMRC yet? yes or no? But looking through the murk of the bits of info that have dribbled out I reckon that saint Eddie was desperate for two things - one to get out of the club for as much as possible as quickly as possible but he was even more determined to avoid administration - and I was kind of looking forward to it - wait for it before you launch yourselves. What did we have to lose? we have been as good as relegated since christmas so the points deduction would have been this season and virtually meaningless - But I really really wanted to have forensic accountants crawling all over the clubs books and to shine lights onto some very dodgy dealings that have never been explained to us, the great unwashed. I kind of feel cheated of something that could have been cathartic and cleansing yet that prick Davies still has the audacity to want to remain president?? I want fingers pointed at the bastards who nearly killed our club, but I want them pointed in the right direction.

44Sports shield takeover  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sports shield takeover Mon Mar 21 2016, 11:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tweets from court today by Vital Bolton (Anthony Hart)

Welcome to the Rolls Building for updates on today's court proceedings

We're on the top floor today and been up a spiral staircase, so I'm dizzy and knackered. We're item 22, not before 10.30

Hopefully this should be a formality. But nothing surprises me anymore

We're in the courtroom now. Updates as and when

We're one after this

Here we go

Paid in full, no objections. DISMISSED!!

We''re safe!

Stonefrost turned up on her own. No BWFC staff in attendance

Seems we can now draw a line under this and have a rest until we either win promotion back to the Premier next season or have to face this all again once Holdsworths money runs out in a season or two!

Never dull following Bolton is it!

Very Happy

45Sports shield takeover  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sports shield takeover Mon Mar 21 2016, 12:35

Check out the latest "charges" filed here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like Deano's got himself a shiny new mortgage.

Wonder what it's secured against.......?

46Sports shield takeover  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sports shield takeover Mon Mar 21 2016, 13:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:Check out the latest "charges" filed here:

It is the same ones that I posted about here -

Both created on the 10th March - the day of the take over and registered on the 18th.

47Sports shield takeover  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sports shield takeover Mon Mar 21 2016, 17:15

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sluffy wrote:
Breadman wrote:Check out the latest "charges" filed here:

It is the same ones that I posted about here -

Both created on the 10th March - the day of the take over and registered on the 18th.

Should be interesting. Deano has 9 days to provide some accounts according to that link. Still a lot of hard work to do

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum