Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING Ken Anderson acquires Sports Shield's stake in the club.

+7
Bollotom2014
Kane57
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Sluffy
Leeds_Trotter
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tweet from BBC Radio Manchester Sport just now

BREAKING: #BWFC chairman Ken Anderson acquires Sports Shield's stake in the club. More to follow...

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Both on the ball Sluffy. Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Iles tweet -

Ken Anderson acquires SSBWFC's stake in the club. He's now the sole owner (effectively). Massive, massive deal...

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

does this mean KA will now look to sell up?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Both on the ball Sluffy. Very Happy

Very Happy

Fair play to you though Leeds - you were the first to the news.

Well done mate!

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Both on the ball Sluffy. Very Happy

Very Happy

Fair play to you though Leeds - you were the first to the news.

Well done mate!

It's my day off that's why. Laughing

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i see the BN are all over it..... not

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:does this mean KA will now look to sell up?

If the right offer comes in he will sell - and I don't doubt that has been his plan all along.

He still needs to deal with the BlueMarble loan secured on club assets next though.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:i see the BN are all over it..... not
They should be breaking the news before BBC RM TBH

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get a life you sad bastards.

On another matter, I expect a party for my 28,000th post.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFC Chairman Ken Anderson is pleased to be able to announce that his wholly owned company Inner Circle Investments Limited has agreed a deal with Andrew Hosking of Quantuma Limited acting as the Liquidator of Sport Shield BWFC Limited to acquire their former shareholding in Burnden Leisure Limited.

This transaction will increase Inner Circle’s shareholding to 95% and bring an end to the uncertain position the club has endured over the past few months.

The Club is also pleased to confirm that a new arrangement has been agreed with Blumarble bringing to an end the uncertainty around this facility.

Ken Anderson said: “I am extremely pleased that this matter has been brought to a satisfactory conclusion and we can now all concentrate on taking the business forward without any further off-field distractions, which have been so publicly aired in the past.

“I would very much like to thank Blumarble for all of their cooperation in swiftly concluding the situation in respect of the outstanding loan. Throughout these negotiations their desire was to minimise any damage to the business and have remained very supportive of the football club.

“I’d like to thank all our loyal fans for their continued patience and support throughout this period when people who do not have the best interests in our football club have tried to destabilise the business for their own benefit.

“Now, with this issue fully resolved we can now all fully concentrate on supporting Phil Parkinson, his staff and the players without any distractions.”

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good to see and end to this saga - now hopefully get some new faces and get rid of the embargo

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Wonder what the new lending terms are

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lee's latest tweet: Evening ALL [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ecstatic! Roll on tomorrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Christ some of the replies to that....bet they wouldn't be so happy if they knew that the club was now in debt to BM and not SSBWFC

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Marc Iles latest tweet: Just to clarify - BluMarble deal might take 24-48hrs to sort completely. It 'may' mean bargaining chip for embargo/signings tomorrow. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just what i was thinking Kane. If he's bought the shares does that not clear all the debt to BluMarble? Excuse my financial ignorance  Very Happy

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:Christ some of the replies to that....bet they wouldn't be so happy if they knew that the club was now in debt to BM and not SSBWFC
The club has been in debt to BM since the last takeover. You don't have spout some shite.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Kane57 wrote:Christ some of the replies to that....bet they wouldn't be so happy if they knew that the club was now in debt to BM and not SSBWFC
The club has been in debt to BM since the last takeover. You don't have spout some shite.

SSBWFC, not the club

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum