Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING

+2
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Fri Jan 04 2019, 21:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

according to disgraced former club reporter Marc Iles, debt collectors have been at the club shop tonight taking away the iron on numbers used for shirt printing.

2Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Sat Jan 05 2019, 00:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The hotel is being wound up too. Thought it was a money spinner?

3Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Sat Jan 05 2019, 11:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:according to disgraced former club reporter Marc Iles, debt collectors have been at the club shop tonight taking away the iron on numbers used for shirt printing.
I don’t think that being publicly slagged off by a lying bum who is trying to cover up the facts said lying bum is trying to hide constitutes being disgraced.

4Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Sat Jan 05 2019, 23:32

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He's still the club reporter.

5Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Sat Jan 05 2019, 23:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not in my eyes he's not.

6Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Sun Jan 06 2019, 01:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Not in my eyes he's not.
I won't bother with the facts then if you think that.

7Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Sun Jan 06 2019, 10:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You don't usually deal in facts so why change?

8Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Sun Jan 06 2019, 11:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You don't usually deal in facts so why change?
Oh dear. Is that that the full extent of your “wit”?

3/10 must try harder.

9Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Sun Jan 06 2019, 11:35

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Iles is a BN reporter, reporting on the club not the club reporter. His responsibility is to report fairly but openly, not be a PR machine for the club. Anderson is a narcissist and a sociopath and cannot take any criticism. He alludes to openness and transparency but the truth is everything he comes out with is either confrontation, propaganda or advertorial.
Iles isn't disgraced, in my opinion he has given Anderson more slack than he should have done when clearly there was a lot of shit to report.

10Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Sun Jan 06 2019, 11:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:Iles is a BN reporter, reporting on the club not the club reporter. His responsibility is to report fairly but openly, not be a PR machine for the club. Anderson is a narcissist and a sociopath and cannot take any criticism. He alludes to openness and transparency but the truth is everything he comes out with is either confrontation, propaganda or advertorial.
Iles isn't disgraced, in my opinion he has given Anderson more slack than he should have done when clearly there was a lot of shit to report.
Yes but the BN should be digging more deeply and exposing Anderson rather than bitching from the sidelines if they’re ever going to shut his arselickers up. I know the facts will come out when he’s gone, but the BN should use its connections and influence to get him out ASAP if they want to help the club.

11Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Sun Jan 06 2019, 12:10

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Iles is a BN reporter, reporting on the club not the club reporter. His responsibility is to report fairly but openly, not be a PR machine for the club. Anderson is a narcissist and a sociopath and cannot take any criticism. He alludes to openness and transparency but the truth is everything he comes out with is either confrontation, propaganda or advertorial.
Yes but the BN should be digging more deeply and exposing Anderson rather than bitching from the sidelines if they’re ever going to shut his arselickers up. I know the facts will come out when he’s gone, but the BN should use its connections and influence to get him out ASAP if they want to help the club.
I agree they should be going after him full tilt now, Iles has remained professional but Bonnar is a loose cannon and by many accounts a pisshead so you can expect irrationality from him (that said I did sort of agree on the bad result for the Andersons comment as I feel that now the money is gone it is devolving fast).
In fairness to Iles he is now reporting the lies and hypocrisies but he can only report facts, and while most now know what a con man Anderson is having reportable facts is a different matter. I'm sure it will all come out after when people try to navigate and make sense of the accounts.

12Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Sun Jan 06 2019, 13:57

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Thought they were just taking all the stock that had spelling mistakes on them. Apparently Ken got a job lot of BWFO scarfs and hats.

13Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Sun Jan 06 2019, 14:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
I agree they should be going after him full tilt now, Iles has remained professional but Bonnar is a loose cannon and by many accounts a pisshead so you can expect irrationality from him (that said I did sort of agree on the bad result for the Andersons comment as I feel that now the money is gone it is devolving fast).
In fairness to Iles he is now reporting the lies and hypocrisies but he can only report facts, and while most now know what a con man Anderson is having reportable facts is a different matter. I'm sure it will all come out after when people try to navigate and make sense of the accounts.
It would be nice to have some accounts to make sense of.
Unfortunately everyone associated with publicly disseminating any sort of information about the running of the club including former directors, potential investors, Iles, Bonnar and Nixon are all written off as cranks by Andersons bumchums in the absence of any verifiable information. There are other sources close to the club but apparently they fall into the same category so we'll just have to wait for the point when Anderson himself is forced to let us know what he has done as everyone else who can see what is going on is listened to.

14Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Sun Jan 06 2019, 18:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

DEANO82 wrote:Thought they were just taking all the stock that had spelling mistakes on them. Apparently Ken got a job lot of BWFO scarfs and hats.

I had to laugh when I saw this -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very Happy

15Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Sun Jan 06 2019, 18:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Totally disagree with what you've said and gone on to say later in the thread but absolutely delighted to see that you have posted again and hope you stick around to become a regular on here once again.

16Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Sun Jan 06 2019, 19:14

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Heads up Sluffy, might be worth researching who Duke of Didsbury is before you start plastering his name over forums

17Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Sun Jan 06 2019, 19:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:Heads up Sluffy, might be worth researching who Duke of Didsbury is before you start plastering his name over forums

Thank you for pointing out my error, I had thought wrongly it was Bonnar referring to himself as the Duke of Didsbury but as you correctly point out it was the other tweeter he was having the conversation with, Mr Morals.

I have posted a correction and apology for my mistake on the Bonnar thread in which I had originally posted it (and also copied over to ww).

:good:

18Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Empty Re: Bailiffs raid club shop -BREAKING Mon Jan 07 2019, 02:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:Thought they were just taking all the stock that had spelling mistakes on them. Apparently Ken got a job lot of BWFO scarfs and hats.

I had to laugh when I saw this -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very Happy

KAFO please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum