Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Keith Emerson RIP

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Keith Emerson RIP Empty Keith Emerson RIP Sat Mar 12 2016, 02:36

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sad news that he may have topped himself. Great entertainer in two great bands. Loved ELP till they started running up their arses around Brain Salad time.
RIP

2Keith Emerson RIP Empty Re: Keith Emerson RIP Sun Mar 13 2016, 02:08

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Never a big ELP fan but The Nice were right up my street. RIP Keith.

3Keith Emerson RIP Empty Re: Keith Emerson RIP Sun Mar 13 2016, 12:40

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Music to wind up monkeys.

4Keith Emerson RIP Empty Re: Keith Emerson RIP Sun Mar 13 2016, 14:10

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lard Lad wrote:Music to wind up monkeys.

Should suit you nicely then!

5Keith Emerson RIP Empty Re: Keith Emerson RIP Thu Mar 17 2016, 19:13

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Childish Mr Kitchen very childish. I do not lower myself to this kind of behaviour how old are you?

6Keith Emerson RIP Empty Re: Keith Emerson RIP Fri Mar 18 2016, 03:01

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lard Lad wrote:Childish Mr Kitchen very childish. I do not lower myself to this kind of behaviour how old are you?
No but you'll mock a dead man fat lad, who provided great entertainment to a fair few folk as album sales rightly prove!

7Keith Emerson RIP Empty Re: Keith Emerson RIP Fri Mar 18 2016, 09:07

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:Childish Mr Kitchen very childish. I do not lower myself to this kind of behaviour how old are you?
No but you'll mock a dead man fat lad, who provided great entertainment to a fair few folk as album sales rightly prove!
Don't rise SK, AD will be gone again soon

8Keith Emerson RIP Empty Re: Keith Emerson RIP Fri Mar 18 2016, 13:21

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

y2johnny wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Another one using AD what is up with you people. You are rude calling me fat man and i have a right to an opinion. I find all prog music pompous self indulgent rubbish also i am not fat so i will kindly ask you to be more respectful thank you.

9Keith Emerson RIP Empty Re: Keith Emerson RIP Fri Mar 18 2016, 13:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lard Lad wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Another one using AD what is up with you people. You are rude calling me fat man and i have a right to an opinion. I find all prog music pompous self indulgent rubbish also i am not fat so i will kindly ask you to be more respectful thank you.
Have you checked out Burnden Aces?

I feel that you would fit in there better perhaps?

10Keith Emerson RIP Empty Re: Keith Emerson RIP Fri Mar 18 2016, 13:58

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

karlypants wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Have you checked out Burnden Aces?

I feel that you would fit in there better perhaps?
Yes i have and i thought this looked the more friendly but obviously not. Thank you for your candid opinion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum