Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loan Transfer Window ends today at 5.00pm

+4
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tweets from Iles -

Just spoke to Jimmy Phillips about potential exits today. Said: "Anything can happen but at this moment, looking like no-one going."

Have to say I'm amazed no senior players have gone so far... says a lot, really. Deadline at 5pm.

Dobbie to Millwall looks doubtful. Hear Port Vale also showed an interest. Clearly up for grabs.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

They're all shit and nobody wants them. End of story.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Tweets from Iles -

Just spoke to Jimmy Phillips about potential exits today. Said: "Anything can happen but at this moment, looking like no-one going."

Have to say I'm amazed no senior players have gone so far... says a lot, really. Deadline at 5pm.

Dobbie to Millwall looks doubtful. Hear Port Vale also showed an interest. Clearly up for grabs.

I don't think Jimmy is really surprised that none of the overpaid ponces have been snatched up by Barcelona or Bayern. I'm certainly not. Every last one of them will be here until the very last second of their big fat nonsensical contract has been served and paid up in full - if they don't bankrupt the club first.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Tweets from Iles -

I don't think Jimmy is really surprised that none of the overpaid ponces have been snatched up by Barcelona or Bayern. I'm certainly not. Every last one of them will be here until the very last second of their big fat nonsensical contract has been served and paid up in full - if they don't bankrupt the club first.
Rare event: Lusty and I are in complete agreement.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bwfc1958 wrote:They're all shit and nobody wants them. End of story.
Absolutely spot on.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

looks like no one is leaving then, not even Spearing who won't play again this season  Rolling Eyes

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amazing you'd think clubs would be lining up to take grossly overpaid players who have been either underperforming for nearly 5 years or have been injured continually.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it possible to make at least one post without all the sarcasm  hipster?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Iles tweet just now -

Told no deals happening at #bwfc - so Dobbie, Eaves etc look like they are staying put. Not quite Transfer Deadline Day excitement is it?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Is it possible to make at least one post without all the sarcasm  hipster?

Have done plenty.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So we didn't bring anyone in then?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:So we didn't bring anyone in then?
Lol

Dobbie's gone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum